Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Hi I'm nascarsmile98 (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/hi-im-nascarsmile98-411255/)

nascarsmile9810-19-2008 09:27 AM

Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
I've been on this for a while, and it's really fun. I just have one question. How do you get avvies and the other things on your post? Other wise ' :wi: is really fun!!!:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

COWS4YOU10-19-2008 10:27 AM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
User CP

edit avatar (pictured under your username)

edit signature (that would be my vampire cow flying away)

penguinpal9310-19-2008 11:22 AM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
First, find the picture you like the right click it and click "save pic as" then go to user cp in the top left of your wi screen clikc it then click edit avatar. Now once you are on this screen scroll down to the bottom and click browse your picture should show up click on it now click upload. There you have it:)

Saddle Up!10-19-2008 12:05 PM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
first click quick links details avatar then select brownse select the pic Tada! Or for siggie click quick links then edit signature and make it!

hannahbanana1110-19-2008 01:18 PM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
Welcome to WI!!! If you ever need any help working this site, just ask me at my profile. Just click my username and select 'hannahbanana11's Profile'. Hope I can help!
~Hannah♥

nascarsmile9810-26-2008 08:11 PM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
Yay! I finally got my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba42410-26-2008 08:13 PM

Re: Hi I'm nascarsmile98
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by COWS4YOU (Post 11118771)
User CP

edit avatar (pictured under your username)

edit signature (that would be my vampire cow flying away)

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinpal93 (Post 11119971)
First, find the picture you like the right click it and click "save pic as" then go to user cp in the top left of your wi screen clikc it then click edit avatar. Now once you are on this screen scroll down to the bottom and click browse your picture should show up click on it now click upload. There you have it:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddle Up! (Post 11121002)
first click quick links details avatar then select brownse select the pic Tada! Or for siggie click quick links then edit signature and make it!

Yepperoony!!

♥ :) ♥


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC