Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

cloiekit1 is on a distinguished road

Cool Unanswered: hi!could you help me!

i don't know how to reply to a message that has been written, there is no place for me to write a note, is there somthing i should click on and where could it be. thanks so much for helping me love these smilies
cloiekit1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Brandyleeh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: hi!could you help me!

I wish I could!!! I read these things but don't have a clue to how some of this works!!!
Brandyleeh is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

cloiekit1 is on a distinguished road

thank you for the reply! hope you have a good night!!
cloiekit1 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Hello, Cloiekit1, and welcome to WI!
Are you referring to Visitor Messages? (Commonly known as VM's) Just click on someone's avatar -- picture -- or user name to take you to their profile, where you can post a message (The box will look just like the post box )
If I'm correct, you must be a Webkinz to post VM's. You're a lil' kinz now . Just post another 4 times, log in & out, (Or wait for hourly maitenence) and you'll become a webkinz and have a few more privilidges
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cloiekit1
i don't know how to reply to a message that has been written, there is no place for me to write a note, is there somthing i should click on and where could it be. thanks so much for helping me love these smilies
Do you want to reply to a private message or to a post (like I just did)?

To reply to a post push the quote button below the message. It will bring a new screen for you to type in.

If it is a private message I think there is a reply button at the bottom of the page but I am not sure on that one. Sorry, I hope that helped some.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by cloiekit1
Are you tring to reply to the thread or to the person.
If you replying to the thread just click on quote down in the corner.
I f you want to reply to the person just click on the person name to send them a private message
hiltonii is offline Male
Old 04-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #7
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to WI! If you are new, don't worry about not knowing everything, no one does. Just go to the "Somebody Hep" section and ask your question and you will get lots of answers Everyone is really friendly here. I think your question was answered, so I will just say glad to have you here!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to WI! I hope you like it here!
THis is a place to make friends and have fun, but there are some rules too. You should check out the FAQ and rules.
Have fun!
I hope that you like it here just as much as I do!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Well hello there, so nice to meet you!
It's a pleasure to welcome you into our WebkinzInsider family.

.....If it's information about Webkinz World you're seeking....we have tons of it.

....For teens and tweens, be sure to check out our section that's called
Open Mike.

.....Clubs, Creative Writing, a Gift Exchange section?...we have those also....
Plus many other fun things to do.

.....Looking to make new friends? They're here as well.....you'll find them
waiting, around every corner.

On behalf of all our wonderful members, we're so happy you decided to join us!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size.
This is a great place for Webkinz information, help, and fun and you're likely to make some great friends along the way!
I am a Webkinz Mommy who was pulled into this obsession by my daughter in February 2008 and I am loving every minute of it!

Please make sure you check out the rules, here is the link!

Forum Rules -- READ before Posting!!

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
Happy Webkinzing!
=) Erin

Hmmm...If it is a PM, I think you have to wait until you have a few more posts.
If it is on a thread, a post, then maybe click "Quote" and then type?
Sorry I'm not more of a help!
nire1976 is offline Female
Closed