Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
Peachfuzz44
Webkinz :)

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Hi! Can someone help me please!

The trade is fair if you think it's fair.
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #12

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by darleina
That Only makes them look bad ! not you ! they should not being saying anything rude in the first place but in this case if I am not mistaken arent they saying that they are a thief ??? Do not worry about it !
Darleina - Thanks so much for the reply! It does sound like they are calling themselves a thief. Thanks Again! Rep to you!

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
Now that's not very smart. If I were a con artist (which I'm not) I wouldn't tell the person I'm trading with that they got ripped off. Silly, silly kids...

I'm sorry you got "ripped off", but it's not that bad of a trade. I'm sure you could trade those PSIs in for something you fancy.
Fabiola - Thanks for replying. You are right, the same thought went through my head. Eventually they will get to the point where no body will trade with them. And if they were smart they would tell me that this was a fair trade, and hope that I will trade with them in the future. Oh well...
Rep to you and thanks again!

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
Everyone's opinions of fair are different in the fact that you may like something more than something else. If you are happy with what you got then YAY!!!! If Not then I'm sorry! You should never go through with a trade you feel is not fair!
Also...yeah, they don't want details about trades going on. I hope you don't feel too let down, though! Mean/Rude/Ugly comments shouldn't be tolerated, so I think you are fine to have reported them. Some just like to get others upset.

Have a Great Weekend!
Albinomex - Thank you very much for replying. I am very happy with what I got, and that is all that really matters. Also, I am sorry. I won't post trade details in the future. Where do I post them? In PMs? Thanks you very much! Rep to you!

View Post Originally Posted by Angeliqueb33
That is very good advice and very well said too. Rep point!
Yes, this was very good advice!!! I really appreciated it! Thanks for replying! Rep to you!

View Post Originally Posted by Peachfizz55
The trade is fair if you think it's fair.
Peachfizz55 - You are very right! Well said! Thanks for replying. Rep to you.

I would just like to thank everyone here on WI for being so kind!!! Thanks for all the help you have been!
IndyandLucky
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #13

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

what is a PSIs?????
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #14
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mrpenguin
what is a PSIs?????
A PSI is a Pet-Specific Item (the special item that comes with each pet.)

As for the trade, I agree with the other posters here - that was a rude person and I'm glad you are happy with what you received in spite of trading with someone rude .
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #15

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks i had no clue what it ment
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #16

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Thanks Rainribbon for replying. I really appreciate it! Rep to you!
IndyandLucky
Old 03-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry that this happened...people can be pretty mean...but if you're happy with what you got, don't worry
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
I'm sorry that this happened...people can be pretty mean...but if you're happy with what you got, don't worry
Thanks ChihuahuaGrl16 - I really appreciate you replying. Thanks Again and rep to you!
IndyandLucky
Old 03-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
SophieRosco

Ttupid Sypo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well for starters you probably shouldn't post about trades and to answer your question yea you kinda got ripped off that is if you valued the halloween items more than the PSI's but if you didnt you hade an awesome trade and you didn't get ripped off sorry thought about rude person though it was actually a good thing to report them i guess? oh well hope that helped!!!
Ttupid Sypo is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #20

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

I see it differently......do you like what you traded for? Do you need the items you finally traded for? I guess you did or you wouldn't trade, than you didn't get ripped off....you made the choice. Be happy with what you got and enjoy. After all Webkinz is for FUN.
Have an awesome day
Lucky

---------- idog1995 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Oh.....this makes my 100th post....Thank you

Last edited by idog1995; 03-08-2009 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
idog1995 is offline Female
Closed