Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: Hi! Can someone help me please!

Hi! I was in the trading room. I traded two halloween 07 items for two psi. After the trade, the person said haha you just got ripped off. haha. everyone wants those items. Then she left. I reported this to webkinz. Did I get ripped off? Did I do the right thing by reporting this?
Thanks for all the help!
IndyandLucky
P.S. Mods - is this bad to talk about what i traded? If it is I am sorry.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Hi! Can someone help me please!

For future posts, don't post about trades

But to answer your question, according to the WIGEV, PSIs are valued at 4000-6000 KC each (meaning at top value, you traded for 12000 KC)

the halloween '07 items (I am assuming you mean the gift bag items), food is 15000-20000 each, and other items are 20000-30000 each.

If you mean the wshop halloween '07 items, they are 15000-20000 each.

So, WI value wise, yes, you did get "ripped off". But if the personal value of the PSIs are valued more than the Halloween items, then you got an awesome trade!

BTW, here is the link for the WIGEV if you want to check out more values of items
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-value-141017/
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

What IZHannah said is right

Next time, I suggest consulting the WIGEV and maybe even joining the WI Gift Exchange program...
Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

IzHannah is absolutely correct, and dotdotduck's suggestion is a great one.

In addition, some PSIs are more valuable because the pet is no longer available, although I assume that the PSIs you received were current because of the other trader's rude comment.

And unfortunately, Ganz will do nothing about retrieving your lost items.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I am sorry someone in the trading room was mean to you. And I think you did the right thing for reporting them...just for being mean.To answer your question, the Halloween 07 items are high up there on the value list. And PSI's are normally around 4,000-8,000 KC a piece depending on which ones they are. And I believe that the Halloween 07 Items are valued about 15,000 KC a piece right now if they did not return in 08. If you really wanted the PSI's though I wouldnt worry about it. I will sometimes trade more for less if its an item I really want I hope this helped Here is a link to the WIGEV so you can check out what things are valued at

The Official Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide (WIGEV) - Page 2
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #6

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the help you have been. I didn't mind getting "ripped off" because I liked the PSIs. What bugged me was that they were rude. I appreciate everyone's help!
You all made me feel much better! Rep to you all! Thanks Again!
IndyandLucky
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the help you have been. I didn't mind getting "ripped off" because I liked the PSIs. What bugged me was that they were rude. I appreciate everyone's help!
You all made me feel much better! Rep to you all! Thanks Again!
IndyandLucky
That Only makes them look bad ! not you ! they should not being saying anything rude in the first place but in this case if I am not mistaken arent they saying that they are a thief ??? Do not worry about it !
Old 03-08-2009, 02:13 AM   #8
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Now that's not very smart. If I were a con artist (which I'm not) I wouldn't tell the person I'm trading with that they got ripped off. Silly, silly kids...

I'm sorry you got "ripped off", but it's not that bad of a trade. I'm sure you could trade those PSIs in for something you fancy.
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #9

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Everyone's opinions of fair are different in the fact that you may like something more than something else. If you are happy with what you got then YAY!!!! If Not then I'm sorry! You should never go through with a trade you feel is not fair!
Also...yeah, they don't want details about trades going on. I hope you don't feel too let down, though! Mean/Rude/Ugly comments shouldn't be tolerated, so I think you are fine to have reported them. Some just like to get others upset.

Have a Great Weekend!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
Everyone's opinions of fair are different in the fact that you may like something more than something else. If you are happy with what you got then YAY!!!! If Not then I'm sorry! You should never go through with a trade you feel is not fair!
Also...yeah, they don't want details about trades going on. I hope you don't feel too let down, though! Mean/Rude/Ugly comments shouldn't be tolerated, so I think you are fine to have reported them. Some just like to get others upset.

Have a Great Weekend!
That is very good advice and very well said too. Rep point!
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Closed