Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: hey someone anwser please

ok so a few months ago i asked about gift exchange well now i signed up and my post dissapered. i have no idea what happened to it it is off my post list and everything whats up?
wonders2412 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by i_like_pie
If you didn't get a pm saying that you got in, you probably got rejected, sorry.
They used to send pms if your post was deleted, but they stopped doing that.
Just keep making helpful posts, and post again when you are ready.

Here's a guide if you need help with making good posts:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #2

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: hey someone anwser please

If you didn't get a pm saying that you got in, you probably got rejected, sorry.
They used to send pms if your post was deleted, but they stopped doing that.
Just keep making helpful posts, and post again when you are ready.

Here's a guide if you need help with making good posts:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good luck!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
_ihacoks_

View Post Originally Posted by wonders2412
ok so a few months ago i asked about gift exchange well now i signed up and my post dissapered. i have no idea what happened to it it is off my post list and everything whats up?
If your application was removed and you didn't get a PM saying you were in, your application was rejected. At that point you want to look through all your posts, be severe with yourself, and count how many good posts you have. Don't give up, good luck!
ihacoks
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hi there! This unfortunately means you haven't been accepted. Every post gets deleted in the application thread, acceptance, or denial. You will get a PM, though, if you are accepted. Keep trying to make those nonfluffy posts, and I'm sure you'll make it there very soon! Be kind, respond to questions you know how answer, and add to the WI community. This will very likely help you chances of becoming a GT.

Always remember to keep your chin up, and taking risks if you really want to get in. It took me seven tries to finally make it, and when I did it was one the best feelings in the world!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Lots of reasons why a post in the Gift Exchange application thread disappear
Forum maturity (not enough experience, yet, with Forum rules)
Lack of Coaching staff
Posts lacking relevence (need to beef them up because they are just this side of fluff)
Posting in the wrong places (Rumor Mill posts don't count, neither does the Daily Chat thread or Role Play)
Just wait a couple of weeks and apply again after you have posted in the Hi I am Joe or Somebody help forums. If you have congratulations to hand out when someone won a hard earned Crown of Wonder or finally hit three wells in the middle, those are always good posts.
Somebody Help: If you have answers to peoples questions and they are informative, they count as well.
Familiarize yourself with the FAQ and Rules and see what else you can do to help move yourself along that path to gifted. Don't give up, either.
Check out the link that i_like_pie provided to Gingerly's help thread about how to post to be gifted. You may find it to be quite enlightening.
Good Luck and I hope to see you in the Gift Training section, soon
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wonders2412
If you got no information or notice that you had made it in, then you were not accepted into the GE. (: Just try your best and work hard, put as many non-fluff posts as possible.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

If you want to look at your posts, there is a link to all of them from your User CP. Dixiecup's advice is the best. Do read the thread about good posts, and don't be discouraged. It sometimes takes a while to get in. But you can use that time to good advantage here in WI, getting to know all the sections. You can read the WI GEV and become familiar with that. Each section has a place you can click to look at pictures of all the items. Once you get to trading, you'll no doubt be too busy to browse WI and find all the good stuff that's here. Good luck to you!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

If your application was removed and you didn't receive a PM from a moderator saying you were accepted into the Gift Exchange, then your application was rejected. You may have been rejected because you did not complete all the regulations to become part of the GE (such as not having enough non - fluff posts, not being a member of the forums long enough, ect), because there was a lack of Gift Coaches available to help you become a Gift Guru or even because the staff members felt that you were not familiar enough with the forums yet to be part of the GE. You want to be sure to look through all your posts, and make sure they are informative. If not, try to make a few more informative posts. I would suggest helping people out in the 'Somebody Help!' section of the forms. For more information about creating helpful posts, click HERE. Also try familuarizing yourself with the WI site by visiting different threads, reading over all the rules, ect. After you have done that, and you are sure that you have enough non - fluff posts, that you are familiar with the site, and that you have completed all the regulations to getting into the GE, you can try applying again. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll get in soon! Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 08-04-2009 at 06:30 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #9
cookiecrumbles

I got rejected a bunch of times before I got in, most people do. It's a great feeling when you do get in! I would use the thread i_like_pie provided, and follow Dixiecup's advice. Also, keep applying every time you can. You'll get a PM if you make it in. Otherwise, just keep trying to make good posts. Hope you get in soon!

Last edited by cookiecrumbles; 08-04-2009 at 06:35 PM..
Old 08-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #10
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

You might not have been qualified for the job..make sure you have those 50 non-"fluff" posts!
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Closed