Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
♥Always♥
Webkinz :)

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Hey! I'm new to WI! Can someone help?

Exactly what the title is im new to and need some help. i was wondering what gifts were. Can someone help me around?
charis99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomeness
robertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomenessrobertcleveland blows bubbles of awesomeness

Default Re: Hey! I'm new to WI! Can someone help?

Yes, It can be a little confusing at first I hope I can help.Gifts refers to the amount of gifts you have exchanged in the gift exchange Which is a little like the trading room, but much nicer and better. To join the Gift exchange you have to be a WI member for a certain amount of time and have at least 50 nonfluff posts. Then you apply to become a gift trainee. After training you become gifted. To find out more look around on different threads, when you see someone whose title is gift coach they can give you more info. Good luck I hope this helps you and I hope you can become gifted. It is great I never go to the trading room anymore. Bob

PS welcome to Webkinz Insider, click on the forum and look around, you will find this is not the proper place for this question, in the help section people look there all of the time to help people.And check out the how-to section and FAQ to answer most of your Questions. If you need to ask a question of someone just click on their Avatar and leave a Visitor Message. THe Avatar is the picture on the left above the name.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 03-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh ok thanks! That really helps! Is there anything else i should know about Webkinz insider? cuz i dont want to miss out on anything important

Oh i know a question. What are the little bars for under ur avatar? i know they show how many posts you have made but what does each bar mean? Yesterday i had one grey bar but now its turned green

i know what the stars are just not the little green things(no not leprechauns LOL) The rectangle thing

oh and i looked up the stars and i should be a webkinz. why does it say im a lil kinz. i even tried logging off then back on. it wont show that im not alil kinz

Last edited by charis99; 03-17-2010 at 05:36 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by charis99
Oh ok thanks! That really helps! Is there anything else i should know about Webkinz insider? cuz i dont want to miss out on anything important

Oh i know a question. What are the little bars for under ur avatar? i know they show how many posts you have made but what does each bar mean? Yesterday i had one grey bar but now its turned green

i know what the stars are just not the little green things(no not leprechauns LOL) The rectangle thing

oh and i looked up the stars and i should be a webkinz. why does it say im a lil kinz. i even tried logging off then back on. it wont show that im not alil kinz
It's called rep. You get it from other members who like you post. The more rep ypu get the more bars you get

~Lego
lego is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

you will become a webkinz in at least 24 hours from having 10 posts. tomorrow it should be changed. Welcome to WI!

pinky719 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
♥Always♥

thank u all for ur help! I really appreciate it!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Welcome to WI! I'd suggest posting in the 'Hi my name is Joe and I love my Webkinz!' section. After that, I'd be glad to help you out with ANYTHING else you need.
WC1(:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

You have this thread in the wrong spot. I'll get a move to change it for you

~Lego

Last edited by lego; 03-17-2010 at 05:45 PM..
lego is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
♥Always♥

oh ok thanks! thanks to u guys teaching me about reputation and all that, ill give u guys some reputation
Old 03-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay

Oh and if you see a post that doesn't look right. such as spam,rude,a little to infomational [Saying full name, Where they live, age, when born ect.] Or a thread you made that you want to close. Just click the red flag under their total post amount.

~Lego
lego is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, gifts, i'm new, puffles, webkinz insider, wolfyclub, ~lego