Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: HEY!! i want to start a shop but i need to know A BUNCH like how to put up ex.s and how to give the person their order. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

oh and how to make links for the shop
could you please give me a link or tell me?

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lovepup+sherbet; 06-26-2010 at 05:04 PM..
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

Default Re: HEY!! i want to start a shop but i need to know A BUNCH like how to put up ex.s and how to give the person their order. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

you make a link by clinking on the little "earth"!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: HEY!! i want to start a shop but i need to know A BUNCH like how to put up ex.s and how to give the person their order. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

upload your graphics to tinypic.com and then hit IMG code (its on the side). You can post the link onto a normal post. Another way to do it is to hyper link it. Save the image to your computer and in a normal post hit this ->
Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry if this dosnt help, i couldnt understand what you were trying to ask, but good luck
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

here a guide to help

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-siggy-201659/
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

If you want to put up examples, take the image URL and click on the little "Photo" icon between the Earth icon and the Quote icon in the Reply box.
That way everyone can see your graphic examples.
If you want to give someone their order, you can use the same Photo link in a PM or you can post it in VM or this thread.
The person asking for the graphics can specify where they want it.
Once they have the image they can also drag it onto their desktop to save it.
Hope this answers your question. If you need further assistance you can VM me.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

A quick search in the guides and how-tos forum:
Quote:
-This is how to upload it on Tinypic.com (top pictures) & Imageshack.us (bottom pictures). I suggest using IMAGESHACK. It is more appropriate.

1.) Open up the site tinypic.com or imageshack.us
-Example

2.) Now click browse and find the picture you saved (from Step 10) {Macs: You can just get it from the desktop!}
-Example

3.) Now click upload now/host it!
-Example

4.) Now wait till EVERYTHING loads (Esp. The pic) [If you don't then your pic will appear the way it did when you copied the code!] It should look like Example 1 (with different codes of course)
--For TinyPic: Copy the 'DIRECT LINK' (fourth one) for Signatures or Copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' (second one) for replies/wall posts.
--For Imageshack: Copy 'Hotlinks for Forums' for replies/wall post (make sure to uncheck the 'details' box - as shown in the bottom half) and 'HTML' for Signatures.
-Example 1
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 613x905.Click the image to open in full size.

5.) Now paste the IMG CODE it in a reply or paste the DIRECT LINK in your signature! ANY ONE you want! Any way you want! :]
To give an order, you quote the person (press the Click the image to open in full size. button) and then upload the image, and post it like above.

Press the Click the image to open in full size. to make a link to your shop by copy&pasting the URL (what is where you type in the site you want to go to) into the area it asks for.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #7
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

1. To give a person their order, you can:
a) Set up a "Pick-Up" Section in your shop
b) PM or VM them with their order

2. To put up examples, go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload your picture from there, then press
this button and put in the website that tinypic will give you.
Closed