Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
clu
hoa i'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

clu has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: hey i need help fast!i clicked on my super exclusive gift box,but it only showed blanks!!!i'm still on webkinz, so if you could tell me how to fix it that would rock!please help!

please help! please help! please help! please help! this is very important to me and my new webbie , Mistletoe! its my 25th adoption, one of the most important adoptions ever! please help!!!!!!!
. now mistletoe will have nothing to remember her special adoption with. please try to help. moderator or ganz, if you see this please try to help also. thx anyone who will actually help me.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-16-2009 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: cleaning it up
clu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: hey i need help fast!i clicked on my super exclusive gift box,but it only showed blanks!!!i'm still on webkinz, so if you could tell me how to fix it that would rock!please help!

Please don't panic! You don't have to open it right away. Just leave it in your dock and try it again later....CJ
Old 10-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: hey i need help fast!i clicked on my super exclusive gift box,but it only showed blanks!!!i'm still on webkinz, so if you could tell me how to fix it that would rock!please help!

Did you select anything from the box yet? Like did you click on an empty box, if NOT, just click out of the box and it will go back to your dock. Don't select anything. You don't have to choose right away anyway You can save that for later and that box is Kinzpostable
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 10-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #4

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I am not admin or a moderator but try logging out and back in, your super exclusive will still be there and it should work, I have had the happen to me too before and it worked for me.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #5
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

thx dixiecup oh no cry i clicked on one of the boxes cause i thought it would show up. now what?
clu is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Try loging out and back in... hopefully it will still be in the dock if not call Ganz 1 866 932 5469
Old 10-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

thx lorim13 and ergoiam , but i don't really want to risk losing it- wait i could contact ganz thx guys i'll try that i hope it'll help. note to all other WI users you can keep posting, in case this doesn't work !
thx all who replied!
clu is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

HOLY COW, it looks like it is happening to MY account, too I just checked and my boxes are empty
Old 10-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

LOL, Just [X] out of the box...if you can, mine won't let me even CHOOSE a bed...You know..this might mean they have a NEW bed coming and they are tweaking the database THAT would be cool.
No worries, you have not chosen a bed, it won't allow you to at this time. Log out, that is the only way to get out of the shopper It will be TOTALLY ok
Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

yay it worked! uh huh oh yeah! thx thx thx thx thx i couldn't have done it without you guys! yay!

the only question now-what bed should i choose??? you can help me wit that too!

now the question remains- which bed should i choose? you can help with that, too!
clu is offline Female
Closed