Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Here we go again....

Here we go again..... we have a large account with over 100 webbies. When i logged on tonight, I found that all my pets HHH had been reduced. I thought they fixed this problem. It's very user UNfriendly.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 02:45 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Here we go again....

Have you had this happen before?

Word from Justin was that this "problem" was a system feature that had been disabled a couple of years ago because it didn't work right. Webbies are supposed to decline in happiness and get hungry if you aren't online. The programming instituted to reinstate the feature caused much unhappiness with users. Word was that it was to be modified. People with large accounts such as yourself would only see the decline in active pets, not ones sleeping in their beds. And the decline would be more gradual. Not the overnight huge drop that some have experienced.

You will probably want to call Ganz customer service to see if you can get some relief to help you restore your pets. Those who have restored their pets to 100 percent have reported no further problems. Some of those with only partial restoration have reported further problems. The recommendation seemed to be to work with just one pet at a time until the programming is changed.

Since you experienced the drop in ALL your pets, it sounds like the programming change HAS NOT yet happened. With the long maintenance the other day, I was hoping that was part of it.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:37 AM   #3
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I had this happen on one account too - one that had not previously had the HHH drop -sigh.

Fortunately it's one with only 5 pets on it - this must be incredibly frustrating for those with many pets.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 05:52 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

BOY IM REALLY SORYY TO SEE THIS IS HAPPENING SGIAN DO SO MANY OF YOU. i checked all 3 of my accts and all of them were at 100 today earlier but a few of them had dropped two to five points in hunger, and all of them were in active pets in their beds. so i fed them all and all are at 100, and tomorrow i want to see what they will read as................. this is really perplexing and if they go down so drastically as before this will not be good at all............ i jsut got them all up to 100 the other night. like i said , all are at 100 and ill see what it is tomorrow.

do you log in every day? that could be the reason why, if you dont log in every day they may drop............ i log in every day.........................

you are not the only one reporting this tonight
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Same happened to me, only I have 13 or 14 pets. EVERYTHING went down to 17

Have you logged on recently? I believe Justin stated on the front page, that GANZ installed a systen a couple years ago; if you aren't active and don't log on, your pets HHH will drop.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

you are not alone unfortunately
Old 03-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #7

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Here we go again....

Thank goodness it didn't happen to me again.... I spent a great deal of time and kinz cash fixing both of my LARGE accounts a couple of days ago..(one has 220+ webkinz and the other has 120+)... With my smaller accounts I am just maintaining my favorite pet on each untill they fix the problem (I have 6 accounts total).... I just bought about 300-400 grapes on each of my smaller accounts so that when they do correct the problem I will bring all all my kinz back up to 100%!!!It is a little frustrating though... GANZ has enough issues that need to be fixed... why would they even try to fix or tweak something that wasn't broken??? I hope they fix this glitch soon... I like logging in and seeing all my pets H/H/H at 100% as I'm sure many of you do... Well here's to hopin'!!! PEACE!
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
LeeLee897 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, what you can do if you can afford it, is send your pets to the spa when this happens. it makes all of your pets a full health again.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #9

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

Yah, the same thing has been happening to me. I have 53 pets and I know how hard and how much kc it can cost to boost it up. It's ok if it gets a little low though, your webkinz will be OK. Just try to keep them healthy to prevent from doctors. Also, if you don't feed your pet, webkinz will also become unhappy...
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I'm sorry to hear you are in this situation. It's a very saaaad thing the CD decided.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed