Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #11
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Here is a pic of one of my missing gardens... AND NOW BLUE SCREENS!!

I had the blue screen the first time I logged on. Then I logged out/in & it was okay. I played in the arcade, checked the curio shop & the hourly activities. I went to the employment shop. All of it worked.

But I have also lost my garden. Ohhh, nooo!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #12
alims246
Webkinz :)

ksgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Here is a pic of one of my missing gardens... AND NOW BLUE SCREENS!!

omg! omg! omg! it happened 2 my sis and me 2! my mom thinks it is ww website and there fixing something!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #13
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Here is a pic of one of my missing gardens... AND NOW BLUE SCREENS!!

Yeah all my gardens are gone as well, just dirt and good growing? Hmmmm the more I think of the problems we are having, the more I think ganz is reducing some space on the servers for the upcoming easter bash!!! I don't think anything will happen to us but lets hope for the best!! RMan
Old 03-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #14
sweettart11

I got the blue screen too!! It is annoying me very much that there are so many glitches today.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #15

Caddi is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so glad that others have the garden problem. Both my american and asian accounts show the brown squares. I was afraid it was a computer problem on my machine. Will we have to wait until after maintenance to garden again? i hope I don't lose my harvests!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am glad I am not the only one experiencing problems. I can't even get into my garden...It keeps saying "Loading..." and "Please wait..." Now I know not to even try to harvest or weed today. Thanks for the heads up!

I also get the blue screen instead of the newspaper. I just keep logging off and back on until the newspaper shows up.

Has anyone seen any floating eggs, or just the "Oops... I am sorry, we had trouble loading a required file..." error? I saw this all day yesterday on my Asian account, and no eggs. The good news is that I just caught an egg on my Asian account (it is about 3:47 am there tomorrow); so we should be able to catch eggs on our American accounts tomorrow. The bad news is that I have not gotten the Spring gift on my Asian account yet (and it is already after their 2am maintenance).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #17
Duskis

Duskis is an unknown quantity at this point

never happened to me though. mabe there's a ghost on Webkinz World peobally
Old 03-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #18
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

I just logged on and I too have only brown plots for my garden. I immediately came here to see what was going on.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #19
Lil Kinz
kayegriz is an unknown quantity at this point

:luvfrog::easter:all 3 of my accounts have missing gardens. When i dug one of them up it replanted my tomato and it is there, but the rest are still brown plots that say good growing. this is frusrtating!! but i am glad it is not just me:pgn::goo:
Old 03-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
darkstar is an unknown quantity at this point

My gardens went missing today as well - I have brown squares where my plants were. Hope they get it fixed soon.
Closed