Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Go to your profile page, and click on "Customize Profile" which is located at the top right-hand corner. From there, you can pick out colors to suite your style! It may be a long and confusing process, but if you just pick out some matching colors and edit it later, it could look really nice!
To pick out a Profile Picture, go to your User CP and then towards the left of the page, there will be a few options. Click on "Edit Profile Picture" and browse a picture saved onto your computer. If you have any questions about that, fel free to contact me!
There is also something else you can do about your profile! You are allowed to put pictures in the background and whatnot. Members usually go crazy wuth them!
To do this, save the picture onto your computer that yo want and then create a "Profile Album" instead of a Public or Private Album! Then, upload your picture into it. Then return to the "Customize Profile" button and click on th little picture button you can find throughout that and then select the picture you uploaded into your album.
That may be the most confusing process of them all, so I'd be glad to help you if you need any!
1. You will have to go to your profile.
2. Under your Friends List, there should be a button labled "Add New Album". Click that.
3. Give your album a title (something like "My Pics" is fine), a description (optional), and select what kind of album you want it too be.
Here are the album choices:
"Profile"- Used to modify your profile. Can only be seen by you.
"Private"- Can only be seen by you, your friends, and staff members.
"Public"- Anyone can see it.
4. Click "Submit"
1. Go to your profile.
2. Click on the album you want to upload to.
3. If this is your first time uploading pictures, click "Click here to upload pictures!". If it is not your first time, click "Upload Pictures" towards the top-left.
4. Click the "Browse" button to select pictures from your computer to upload. You may upload 3 at a time.
5. Click "Upload Pictures"
6. Click "Save Changes". Also, while you are on this page you can select that picture as your album cover, choose to move it to a different album, give it a description, or to delete it.
Getting a Profile Background:
1. Where it shows your album/s click where it says "Show all albums" under the album/s you already have.
2. It should show you all your albums. Scroll down and on the bottom-left hand side it should say "Add Album". Click that.
3. Give your album a title (something like "My Pics" is fine), a description (optional), and select "PROFILE" album!
4. Click "Submit"
5. Upload the background/s you want to use (see Uploading Pictures, above)
6. Go to your profile.
7. Click "Customize Profile" (located under your reps/stars on your profile)
8. Click the blue/green button with a landscape/hills on it.
9. Select a picture.
10. Play around with the fonts, font colors, borders, headers, footers, ect...
11. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
And here are pictures explaining it. (also from my guide)
If this is your first album, you will see "Add Album", click it. If it's not your first, you will see "Show All Albums", click that.
Click "Add Album" at the bottom. It is always in that spot, if you don't see it, your profile background might be hiding it.
Give your album a title, description, set the type, and click "Submit" when you're done.
Click "Upload Pictures" or "Click here to upload pictures!".
Upload the picture from your computer.
Give it a description and click "Save Changes" when you're done. While you are here, you can also choose to delete the picture, move it to a different album, or set it as the album's cover.
Click "Upload Pictures" to add more
Last edited by dotdotduck; 07-20-2009 at 12:59 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.