Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
twi-hard boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Helpppppppp!!!!!!

Uh oh! I was so happy when I hit 10 posts because I thought I would become a Webkinz instead of a Lil Kinz, but as you can see, I a still stuck as a Lil Kinz...I really wanted to reply to all the nice people who welcomed me here, and make friends with all the poeple who I know on WI. I searched through the FAQ to make sure I was not mistaken, and this is what it says...

Different user classes determine access levels on "colored" usernames on Webkinz Insider. Each user class is also highlighted by its corresponding color below.

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

I got more than 10 posts, don't I? Thanks for helping!

And....Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!

twi-hard boy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Helpppppppp!!!!!!

Hi! Sometimes it takes a little while before the system catches up to you. You could try logging out and back in, but don't worry, you'll be a webkinz before the end of the day.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Well, my friend didn't become a webkinz till she got 20. So try posting more. I went to the pollz section and posted on every poll and then I got 1000! And you don't have to say much, although it is nicer if you did. But if you are in a hurry just post "I like this" or "That is so cute" or something like that. Just don't be mean.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
twi-hard boy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Hi! Sometimes it takes a little while before the system catches up to you. You could try logging out and back in, but don't worry, you'll be a webkinz before the end of the day.
Really? Thanks! I will try logging in and out, and if that does not work I will just try my best to be patient, LOL. Not my forte Thanks!
twi-hard boy is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
Neriah

You have to wait a while
Old 02-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #6
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

I believe you have to be a member of WI for a certain amount of time.... not completely sure... just wait and something will happen.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:28 PM   #7
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, this happened to me when I first joined. I think I even made a thread because I was worried, LOL. I tried logging out and logging back in, but I couldn't remember if that worked or not. WI has a lot of members and it just takes the server a while to catch up. You'll be a Webkinz sooner or later .

---------- luvzingoz added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

You're a Webkinz now

Last edited by luvzingoz; 02-14-2009 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

The system can't update you immediately. It believe it updates steadily on every 5 or 10 minutes or something. You are a webkinz now so enjoy the perks. Have fun PMing and making friends.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Don't worry!!!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yeh, you made it. Patience is a virtue isn't it. Now you can p.m. away and work to become gifted.

Just try to be helpful and continue to be a nice person that you are.

Hope you had a great day.
Welcome to WI.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed