Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: Helpppp!!! Please!!! Thanks!!!

You could try getting the code separate from the plush.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #12
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I found a Timber Wolf 2 days before Christmas at a local Hallmark for $25.99. I just saw one at a Justice store on Friday (January for $26.99. I know they are getting hard to find but there are some still out there.
I would get on the phone and call all the stores in my local area that carry Webkinz. They will tell you if they still have one and most will hold it for 24 to 48 hours.
Good luck!
Old 01-14-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

try giving Cracker Barrels Home office a call they might just have a few left in some of there retail gift shops. They normally sell for $24.99!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD HUNTING!
REPLY WITH NEWS!

Last edited by FIA; 01-14-2010 at 02:45 AM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
topcat is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 03:04 AM   #14
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

When I got mine last October, I'd looked for it in Cracker Barrels in about 3 different states! Then I found ONE in my local downtown Hallmark for $24.99.

As others have mentioned, Cracker Barrel or Hallmark are good to try. I'd recommend asking someone at Cracker Barrel to actually check the shelves though. I was at one asking about other plushies I was hunting and the salesperson called another location I'd be near a few days later. The other location said they had 4 of one I wanted, 6 of another. But when I got there, I was told they had neither -- and had never had them at all. So if you call, make sure someone will check the shelf for you before you go.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 03:07 AM   #15

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I agree with most of the suggestions you've gotten so far, but I have a couple things to add...

When the panda and calico cat were released, I couldn't find them anywhere. I found the calico cat a while later at Borders, and it was right around $25 plus tax.

Never did find the signature panda...until November, when it turned up at a local shop for $26.99. So, there is hope even if it's after the month of release, it just takes patience.

The stores where I've had the best luck finding signature pets (and I think this might depend on your location) are: FYE, Borders, Hallmark.

Hope you find one!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 03:26 AM   #16

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

i would try f.y.e.
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #17

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I learned my lesson with the Signature Golden Retriever... if there's a Signature you want, you better grab it quick! They do go fast, and once they are gone they seem to be gone forever (unless you want to shell out 2x or more the original price on eBay). I would suggest you keep checking eBay for the plush only, if that's the part you really want. Everyone else has had really good advice too. I hope you get one!
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #18
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I saw it at F.Y.E. for $24.99 not sure if they are around your area Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 11:14 AM   #19
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

not sure if you are in canada or us -

i saw it for $30 plus shipping on Webkinz Signature Timber Wolf for sale online pet with a secret code

oops - paste of website didn't work. its online at treasureseekergifts

Webkinz Signature Timber Wolf for sale online pet with a secret code
florida is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #20
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

the only other thing I will add is this:

You can post "WANT" ads on ebay. Here you can list what you are looking for, the price you're willing to spend, etc. You never know, some sellers search through there and then ebay will email you if someone has something you're looking for. It's fairly simple to do.
You may even want to post a WANT ad on craigs list in your area or other free online local buying/selling sites.

Otherwise, you're best to probably PHONE stores and save time and gas from running around to every store to find it. You'll probably be surprised at where you might find one.

Don't give up looking - maybe not this month, but next month or next. Good luck!

*Updated*
I just looked on ebay and there are a couple auction ones that are less than $20. Sometimes you catch a break and win it - just keeping checking!
and there is one seller who is selling all 5 signature plush ONLY (no codes) for less than $70. That's about $14 each. You could try contacting her and asking her if she would sell just the Signature Wolf separate?

Last edited by webcrazy; 01-14-2010 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: added info
Closed