Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
✝☺ґηαⅾø﹩☂◎яღ
Webkinz :)

SarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guideSarahStuffies9 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Helpful Posts

I need help about Helpful Posts? WHAT ARE THEY! They baffle me, I want to become a Gift Guru, but a helpful friend says that I need to send 50 helpful posts, I need to know what they are. So the Q: What are Helpful Posts? the A: Unknown....
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: Helpful Posts

Here is a link that will help
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Good luck!
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

A good example of a helpful post is this post. (The one you're reading right now)
A helpful post is pretty much where you help someone. The "someone help" section is a great place to help other members.
The link lilkinza is also very helpful.
Best of luck on getting to be a Gift Guru! (:

KinzPost
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

A helpful post is a post that helps someone. Also, it could be contributing to a discussion and/or welcoming someone.

Good luck!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

A helpful post is a post that is helpful to someone And you need to 'work' your way to be a Gift Guru first. You will need to be a Gift Trainee before you can become anything further...

Is this helpful?? If it is, then it's a 'Helpful Post'
Old 09-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #6
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

A helpful post is exactly what it sounds like...
it's a post that's helpful to someone.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SarahStuffies9
I need help about Helpful Posts? WHAT ARE THEY! They baffle me, I want to become a Gift Guru, but a helpful friend says that I need to send 50 helpful posts, I need to know what they are. So the Q: What are Helpful Posts? the A: Unknown....
You can go to the Welcome threads and welcome newcomers, post on the Happy Birthday threads, and congratulate people who have gotten a new webkinz or won their crown of wonder. Those are helpful posts.
By the way, you start off as a Gift Trainee, then you become Gifted. After that you can work your way to Gift Guru. So it is an education on the WIGEV and how to trade
Good Luck.

OH and you need to be here at least two weeks and have 50+ helpful posts before you can apply to the Gift Exchange.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Dixiecup, you are so very helpful!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #9

Priceless has disabled reputation

Helpful Posts are good posts, that are in certain areas such as Congratulating someone in "Look What I got!" or saying Happy Birthday in "Happy Birthday to me!", and helping someone in "Somebody Help" or anywhere around the forum, basically. Polls, Games, and Rumor Mill don't count. You can see lots more in this guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/ -- Goldendoodle posted a quote of the DO suggestions.

Gift Guru is the last step of trading. You start out posting an application after two weeks of being on here, and having 50 good, non-fluff posts: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/. Then you become Gifted when your GC (Gift Coach) feels you are ready. Then, after two weeks of being Gifted and having over 50 (I think? I am not in the process, so I don't know.) trades, you'll have this thread where you can sign up to be a Gift Guru, similar to the Gift Trainee sign-ups. (GG for short.)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask Gift Coaches, or any traders. They are the experts at it! Trainees are designated in Black, Gifted in Navy Blue, and Gurus in Green; Gift Coaches are special because they are only chosen by Staff if they have met a number of requirements and seem ready to become one. I think you have to be over 18+ years old though.

Good luck!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It is really cool that you want to become a Gift Guru.
I wish you the best of luck!
Here is a link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed