Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies
Webkinz :)

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: HELPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,
profiles: what do you do to make them look really cool!
subscribe threads: how do you subscribe and what does suscribing mean
clubs: what are some cool ones
pms: the pms are cool, but what is it supposed to do
open mic: what?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??
fluff: what are fluff posts
gifted: how do you get gifted
rep points: how do you give and get

ANYONE WHO HELPS WILL GET REP!

Please don't offer rep, just give it to those who deserve it. Thanks--larkrose

Last edited by larkrose; 11-21-2008 at 06:36 PM..
swimfast551 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!
Rep points are something you give to others to raise their reputation. You give them by clicking on their username and clikcing give rep. You get rep when someone gives it to you. I don't know how to subscribe but when you do you get updates on that user's other threads and when that thread gets a new post. For clubs, just go check them out and search for ones that grab your attention. PMs are Private Messagges. When you send them, no one (except fot the user ou sent it to and you) can veiw it, so you can have a converstion with your friends.
And be sure to check put the FAQ to answer your other questions!!
Your Welcome!
Hail
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

There are many great guides in the Guides & How-tos Section to learn how to make your profile look "really cool"
To susbcribe to a thread click on thread tools, on the drop down menu click Subscribe to this thread and on the page you're redirected to click add subscription.
Your best bet is to go thru the clubs and find some that match your own interests.
PMs are completely private between you and the person you're sending them with.
Open Mike is a place for discussing anything non-Webkinz related.
A great thread on how to become a gifted trainee is Here
Rep points are given by clicking the little thumbs up. Make sure you write why you're leaving the rep no one likes blank rep.
Hope this helped you.
P.S. Offering Reps for help is against the rules please don't do it.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hi there,
Welcome!
Fluff posts are posts that do not have any useful information, such as, "tee hee! that's funny!" is an example.

Subscribed threads means, whenever you post on a thread, you can look it up to see if anyone has responded by clicking on "subscribed threads" upper left hand brown column, below your user name.

How you get gifted is in the rules/faqs, located below the daisy, to menu.

Open mike means posting about anything not related to webkinz.

Nice to meet you
MWP

---------- momwhoplays added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

PS I like to swim fast too! LOL

Last edited by momwhoplays; 11-21-2008 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by swimfast551
Okay,
profiles: what do you do to make them look really cool!
subscribe threads: how do you subscribe and what does suscribing mean
clubs: what are some cool ones
pms: the pms are cool, but what is it supposed to do
open mic: what?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??
fluff: what are fluff posts
gifted: how do you get gifted
rep points: how do you give and get

Suscribed thread are threads that you have entered a post on.

To find a cool club you may try to search a word that interests you ie: horses, dogs, idols . . . and see what comes up.

Open Mic is where you can post about anything that is not Webkinz related.

Gifted means you are able to make trades on Webkinz Insider. You have to be a member for more than 2 weeks and have more than 50 non fluff posts to become a gifted trainee.

Profiles are fun! Here is how I change my background:

First I find an image I like and copy it to my desktop. Make sure it is a JPEG or a Gif and it cannot be too big.

Next go to your profile page and open one of your albums. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go back to your User profile page. Double click "Customize Profile". In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "V" (Paste). Select the Repeat function that works for your image. Click the save right underneath it. Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes". Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there.

You may have to play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

NOTE: The shortcuts I have mentioned - Control "A" (Select all), Control "C" (Copy), Control "V" (Paste) are for use on a PC. If you are on a MAC you would use "Command" instead of "Control".

I hope this helps.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi there! Clubs...you name it and there is probably one for you! What are your interests? Do you like to read? Do you play sports? Like music? Find a club that has the same interests as you! The Club forum is a great place to meet new friends too! Specially when you all like the same things! Have fun! ~ lollie
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
pup678

Oh! Cool!!
Your new!!
Well, I'll try my best to answer theese questions!

Okay,
profiles: what do you do to make them look really cool! Well, if you look at my profile, you will notice my background is sort of an eye-catcher!
LOL, I'll show you this website that can give you AWESOME backgrounds if you want me too!

subscribe threads: how do you subscribe and what does suscribing mean LOL, Personally, that is something I don't know!
clubs: what are some cool ones Deffinatly the Harry Potter one (if you read it!)
Um, I think their are some "PLanet Green" ones!
I mean, it just all depends on your likings!
pms: the pms are cool, but what is it supposed to do Well, SIMPLE!
After you get 10 or more posts, you have the abblitiy to PM!
PM stands for "Private Message". It is used if you want to tellsomeone something but you don't want ANYONE else to know!
open mic: what?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?? A place on Webkinz Insider where you can post whatever you want!! (As long as it's age appropiate!)
fluff: what are fluff posts Posts that some people do ust to get more posts!
For exapmpple, someone might say, "DHKFGKERHTFKHSFA" That is called "fluff" (wich your not allowed to do on WI!)
gifted: how do you get gifted After you have over 50 non-fluff posts and you go apply on this one thread!
rep points: how do you give and get Rep points are a symbol that you like what someone else is doing! Like, if someone helps you out, you might want to give them REP!
Under their username, there is a green rectangle(s)
and you click on that. You type on message you want to tell to that person!!

Old 11-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

thanks so much!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

ok here are somethings...

profiles: to make them really cool you have to make an album. under your friends list it could say(if you don't have an album) edit albums or add album or maybe even both. click add album and you title it and then click the dot that says(at the bottom) to modify my profile style. then once you have your pictures loaded and the album is done go to customize my profile. then click the mountain square picture and then pick any pictures you want from the album. did that help?

clubs: i would have to say the I Love To Sing and Dance and Listen to Music Club is an awsome club. just a suggestion.

pms: pms are when you are someone sends you a privet message( pm-privet message). insted of putting it on the profile and it's a privet message they can send it to you.

does this help you so far?

open mike: open mike is where you can talk about anything off topic so it's like your thread doesn't have to be under a sertin catagory.

fluff: fluff posts is when you use IM language or it could be that it's not a very good post(this is what i believe).

Gifted: to become Gifted you first have to be a Gifted Trainee but to become both of those you would have to visit the GE(Gift Exchange) thread that opens to people when they(i believe it's the administrators) are looking for GT(Gifted Trainees) G(Gifted), GG(Gifted Gurus),GC (i forget this one) and GE(Gift Exchange). They are out of order but first you have to be a GT and then work your way up. but the GE is not open to everyone. the GE is unlocked when you become a GT. ok?

rep: to give rep- if there is someone that gave you advice or help or said something nice to you, you go the the thumb, it is located usually under the persons amount of posts. you would click that and you put in a small text that tells the person what they helped you with. ok?

i am not sure about subcribed threads, sorry.

if i helped you at all your welcome. i'm glad i could help.
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #10

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: HELPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

open mike- you can say anything about anything just their for people who like to say something that they found out or that they wanted to say. you can say hi, i found out...., i have...., on club penguin....., how many stars are their? anything in the world i think
Closed