Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Soccer
Webkinz :)

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help It wouldn't let me get things from storage!

Help It wouldn't let me get things from storage!
sabie11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help It wouldn't let me get things from storage!

Does it keep saying "Please Wait"? If so, try clearing your cache, history, and cookies. Then try again.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I have 6 accounts,only 1 account won't load storage items.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

it is possible too that you have an overload of things in your dock...Ganz recommends that you keep under 100 things in your dock. Plus, it could be the server you are on. One of my accounts works best at night, when there are not as many people on my server.... Try contacting Ganz too, either by phone (1-866-WEBKINZ) or by going to the customer service part of the webkinz website. Good luck!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone!
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

no problem, always glad to help!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You probably have too much stuff in your dock. Try putting some in your house and hopefully it will work.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

im having the same problem, it only happens on the weekends when there are a load of ppl online, its just another one of ganz's major screw ups/glitches...they r never ending really, and it makes me really mad, cos this is the time i like to go on and trade and i cant cos i cant get anything from storage...grrrrrrr....
riene is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Also, if your storage room is super full, try emptying it. that could help & limit your room to no more than 3 wardrobes or 3 vortexes. that's what I've done. Ganz has said, I read somewhere, to keep about 20 things in a room, not a lot more.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed