Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #11
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Help! WKN Doesn't recognize my WW login info!!!

Oh, alright. Do you have multiple accounts? Try using a different login and see if it works.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Hi!

Here's a little trick you can try that sometimes works when Evil Gremlins invade your computer:

Pull up an email screen or any blank screen you can type in (Notepad, Wordpad, Textedit, even a posting screen like this one, before you post). Carefully type your Webkinz user name and then type your password. Copy and paste those in to the actual webkinz areas where you'd normally put them - name in the name, password in the password area (I really did know that you know that! )

Sometimes this will work.

Another thing you can try is to ask someone you trust to try to get into your account from their computer or if you have access to another computer. If they can get in with the info you think is correct, then you know it's something with your computer. Usually this means it's the keyboard.. they get old, certain keys don't type "well" or little shorts can start to occur in them and even if you know you're typing a "B", the Gremlins don't think you are. Or you can spill 3 gallons of coffee and water into it, not that I do that

Good luck...hope this will work for you!

Hugs to all!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 07-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
Totally Wacky

tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

are you using your WW id? your webkinz id should be different from you wkn id.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #14

Catlover19999 will become famous soon enough

Are you sure you didn't get hacked and someone changed your password?

And make sure you have the security code right
Catlover19999 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #15
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

A similar thing happened to me, except my problem was that it didn't recognize my own WKN login info. It turned out that the problem was somehow connected to what kind of browser I was using, because when I switched over to Internet Explorer I could login to WKN perfectly fine. So if it still doesn't take in your WW info, I would suggest trying another browser or updating your current one if it isn't the newest version already. Good luck, I hope you find out how to solve your problem!
nata8866 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Try using internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox. If that still doesn't help, you can always contact GANZ. I hope it gets fixed!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #17
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Does your password have a space in it?
My password used to have a space in it, and WKN wouldn't recognize it.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #18

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sometimes there is a space before where you enter your name or password. Make sure you delete all the way back. It is really small, you can't really see it, but the computer does. My son always has trouble with that.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #19

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
Sometimes there is a space before where you enter your name or password. Make sure you delete all the way back. It is really small, you can't really see it, but the computer does. My son always has trouble with that.
oh wow. I'll try that.

It didn't work

Last edited by mitfy; 07-08-2012 at 06:58 PM..
mitfy is offline Female
Old 07-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #20
Webkinzn1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Unless you are claming a prize, the webkinz news log in is separate from webkinz world log ins

-voice of reason-
Webkinzn1fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, jesus loves you!, poodlepower!, the random family, wi!