Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help! WKN Doesn't recognize my WW login info!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-wkn-doesnt-recognize-my-webkinz-748929/)

mitfy07-05-2012 10:27 AM

Help! WKN Doesn't recognize my WW login info!!!

I am trying to enter the Rockerz writing contest, but when i try to submit it says :

• ERROR: The login information that you have provided is incorrect. Try again!

Bleh! I am NOT on Caps lock, and I know i am typing it right. I did try again. This same thing happened to me when trying to do POTM video challenge. Someone help!

icypawz89807-05-2012 10:37 AM

Re: Help! WKN Doesn't recognize my WW login info!!!

The only advise is check your username closely and type your password slowly. You could also try clearing your cache and cookies (info found here), but I'm not sure if that would help.

mitfy07-05-2012 10:50 AM

Thanks, but I don't think this is working. I have Google Chrome (I'm not sure what version) but theres this one part and on CHROME it doesn't have it...

SingerLove07-05-2012 11:50 AM

I suggest doing it slowly to make sure you arent accidently pressing any extra buttons....also can you log in to your webkinz account? If not it is likely that someone might have hacked it and changed the account info on you......if you can log into your account it is probably your computer....hope this helps

mitfy07-05-2012 12:27 PM

Thanks but, I know i typed it right and nobody hacked it. It hasn't been working at all on WKN, but has on WW.

jarrett21107-05-2012 03:59 PM

Are you sure you don't enter your e-mail address in the username area? I'm not sure if this will accomplish anything, but I would try this anyways. If this doesn't work, I recommend contacting Ganz for further assistance. Just in case you don't already know, or you just want a readily available link at your disposal, information on how to contact Ganz can be found here:

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I hope this helps, and I hope you are able to enter your contest! :)

mitfy07-05-2012 04:21 PM

Thanks, i know. I was doing it totally right ;)
Thanks anyways. I'm not going to the trouble to call them, though. Possibly email, though.

KatieKinz807-06-2012 07:24 AM

Did you check you numbers lock? And also see if there's an invisible space on either side of your info. Hope this helps! ;)

triplet 107-06-2012 08:07 AM

Do you have another browser to use? I might try using FireFox - I'm not sure if it will fix it, but I'd try.

mitfy07-06-2012 08:29 AM

I'm pretty sure it happens to me on both Safari and Chrome.....For some reason Firefox won't download on this mac.