Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jordanalloyd123 is on a distinguished road

Red face Answered: Help with wish tokens!?

Hello, Webkinzinsider!

I currently have 15 wish tokens, and i'm indecisive about with object to choose. Which item would be a good choice, that people would like to trade for in the trading room? Please help!

Thanks
:dtortoi se:
jordanalloyd123 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MeWuvKitties
I'd go with the Clown Car.
People in the trading rooms love when new objects come out, and especially cars.
So if you're looking for 're-sale', I'd definitely go with the Clown Car.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Help with wish tokens!?

Hmm, I would go with one of the newer items maybe. Maybe the ant farm.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #3

Adventure Time! is on a distinguished road

I would go with the ant farm or the clown car. A lot of people trade good for new cars. The Trampoline Bouncy Ball thing is pretty cool too.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

lol, i had the same probablem!!! i had 15 tokens in 2 of my accounts, i averaged the votes i got, i had 2 threads for them, the first one i had the top 3 choices: the clown car, circus ball trampoline, and the golden apple tree, the clown car won, and i got that on my first account, then the second thread i had the circus ball trampoline, the rock out boombox recliner, the golden apple tree, and the amazing ant farm, the golden apple tree won that, i was thinking of putting my 2 threads in a poll or something so it can average out,

sorry, those were so off topic, i would get the clown car, its kinda newer than the other exclusives *hint hint* lol
wenjun is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

I have 15 tokens waiting to be spent, and I think I'm going to get the Golden Apple Tree.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 05-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

It is up to you. I like the clown car and the circus ball trampoline.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I'd go with the Clown Car.
People in the trading rooms love when new objects come out, and especially cars.
So if you're looking for 're-sale', I'd definitely go with the Clown Car.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 11:03 PM   #8
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I'd would pick the Clown Car because a good amount of people like to collect the vehicles.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 05-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #9
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

I think you should get the circus ball trampoline. Everyone is looking for all the new stuff, and I personally know some Webkinz trampoline collectors.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

ok how 'bout----------

golden apple tree!!

it's really cool and cute!!plus your webbies will stay cool and comfy underneath it's branches!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed