Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #11
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Default Re: Help? Where is My Candy?

I'm very sorry that your DD's Candy is missing, but do try and call Ganz tomorrow if it isn't fixed by then. I would also see what happens when she takes Candy to the clubhouse or vacation area. And, of course, try clearing your cache. The missing pet report also might just take some time before they get around to you.
alex1920 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #12
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I would try taking all of the furniture out of the room, and see if the pet was behind a piece of furniture. Also, try taking the pet to the clubhouse. Good luck with Ganz customer support. I have had great experiences with them. They are very patient.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #13
:D imma be a
Webkinz :)

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

aw im sorry I would try clearing the cache and if Candy doesnt show up buy the end of the week then you could call Ganz to try to solve the problem. And make sure your daughter knows that its not her fault "Candys lost!" (:
Googles665 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #14
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Poor Candy... Is she in your "My Pets" section? If not, try calling Ganz. Their phone number is in the Sticky section of the Somebody Help section, or the Guides & How-Tos section.

Good luck, I hope you find Candy!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #15
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

aww I am so sorry! I would call ganz, they will be able to get Candy back! Keep us updated!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #16

marycf will become famous soon enough

I don't have another solution to what's already been given to you but wanted to say I hope your daughter finds Candy. I teared up reading why Candy is so special to her. It breaks my heart that some of these glitchs really affects us in a sad way. Just let your daughter know it's not her fault and that she's a wonderful mommy to her webby and that she'll be an extraordinary mommy when she gets her real yorkie.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #17
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom04
Thank you ... All again , its after 1 am here on a Sunday and My daughter Finnally GAVE IT A REST!!! .... not just because Webkinz is NOW LOGGED OFF for the evening,but She finally took it to heart that she wasn't going to have any with it... I will Call Ganz and report whats happening and see what they suggest. In the mean time pray for Mystea and Candy...

Candy is a Yorkie as we said in the thread here . She is extra Special to mystea as most Webkinz are and thats because Her Daddy got her the Yorkie Webkinz..... Wrapped it in a box and asked Our Daughter to open it ONLY when she was sure it was the "RIGHT TIME"... meaning She UNDERSTOOD what a Yorkie truely was as a pup..

The day that she oppened that box .....She screamed "Candy",... Her Daddy ran to her to see what the matter was and when he got here .... She said" Daddy Yorkies are Sweet as Candy,they have big hearts and want you just as much as you need them.

I'll take Sweet Candy everywhere in hopes of getting me a "REAL YORKIE" TO SHOW THAT I CAN LOVE....THE VERY SAME WAY........

sHE SHOWS HER fATHER EVERY DAY WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER cANDY" TO SHOW HIM THAT SHE IS FEEDING IT AND ALL, SHE IS JUST SO AFFRAID HERE THAT BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FIND HER THAT DADDY WILL THINK SHE CAN'T RAISE A DOG ON

HER OWN,THEN NOT GET A "REAL YORKIE".............................PLEASE PLAY FOR THEM BOTH !~

LOVE,
WEBKINZMOM04

p.s. Sorry for the CAPS thing , I CAN'T SEE HERE. i AM NOT YELLING HERETRUST ME !!!!
)
This was a very sweet story
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #18
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Cleared your cache?
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #19
visit my shop!!!plz.

WEBKINZRCOOL100 has a spectacular aura about

If she appears in her profile picture, next to the dock, then she is still there. It is just a glitch in your room that makes her disappear. If you go to the arcade or tournament arena, you can still play with her. Try clearing your cache. Maybe that will get your yorkie back. Best of luck!
WEBKINZRCOOL100 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #20
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

maybe you should contact ganz here's there phone number:
1-866-932-5469
They're always friendly and will help in anyway they can.
Also this could be a glitch.
It happened to me and logging in and out helped..but in this case it didn't so contacting ganz would be the best thing to do.

Hope I helped,
-Webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clover made 600 posties!, go to clover's shop!