Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Unanswered: HELP! Where is it???

Someone posted a thread about being able to click on the Advertisements for fruit
that are in WW. You can click on it and get a ton of free apples or bananas and they
appear in your dock. I seem to remember Ganz posting a notice that this option was
coming....keep the advertisements....get free fruit, or choose not to have the
advertisements. Well, I've never been asked to pick an option and I'm not able to
click on the fruit advertisements either. I emailed Ganze to see if there was a place to turn it on and they said ( form letter) to go to the Questions section and I'd get an
answer in my room. Well I can't find a question about advertisements.
Soooo HELP. Does anyone know about this?
Thanks so much!
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: HELP! Where is it???

hello ginger *cute new avie*

about the advertisment option..it was something that our mod "annie" found by chance but they were not ready to launch this feature yet and took it off. It was the option to have advertisments or not and also it mentioned we would be able to get a free gift at the beginning of the month. Ganz however asked the staff to take off that info here at WI so they did. Soo as of now that option is not yet available..but looks like it will be in the future

as far as getting free fruit..Ive been reading posts that some are able to get it..and some arent..I havent been able to catch the one with a bunch of fruit..just the one that gives away one apple and Ive gotten that one with a click

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 10-08-2007 at 04:26 PM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

I think it is not turned on yet, Im sure that it will be suppost to work in the Furture, but for now, If it doesnt work i dont think its turned on,

Probably its not on, let my double check in case if it really is turned on and you have any problems, Good Luck!
PassPass is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thankyou both so much.
And thanks Mom2..this avi is temporary...
my new one needs cropped and I'm not sure how to do that.
( rep points for both of you! )
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

the free apple advertisement worked for me the other day when the ad actually said click here but now the click here hjad been removed and it nolonger works
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 06:49 PM   #6
kelziewebkinz
Gifted

Kelzie is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this helps you at all, but ever since I read that, I've pretty much been clicking on all the ads
Today I went through my dock and I saw that I have a pear, an orange, blueberries, an apple, and a banana that hadn't been there previously. At first I thought my sister had bought them for me, but she hasn't been on my account for a while. There was no kind of fancy display to tell me that I had gotten fruits. So, that's my information about it. I don't know if I helped any, but that's my take on the matter.
Kelzie is offline Female
Closed