Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   help! when your webkinz expires, do they.. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-when-your-webkinz-expires-do-399400/)

awinkandasmile09-28-2008 12:56 PM

help! when your webkinz expires, do they..

my friend told me that as long as you have other webkinz, when your first webkinz expires it will become unplayable {if that's a word} but still stay in its room where you can see it..
is that true?

example:

first pet adopted on may 21st 2008

second pet adopted on july 17th 2008

when may 1st 2009 comes, my first webkinz would become stationary and i wouldn't be able to play it, but i could still play my second webkinz until its expiration day?

anyone? thanks :)

polarplunge500009-28-2008 01:02 PM

Re: help! when your webkinz expires, do they..

Your whole account is still able to be used as long as you adopt another pet before the expiration date. So yours pets are safe. lol
Hope I helped

awinkandasmile09-28-2008 01:03 PM

thanks! yes, you helped with everything : D

applegirl3309-28-2008 01:04 PM

You get to keep using your account until your last webkinz expires. None of your webkinz should freeze.

gymnasticsgirl9609-28-2008 01:17 PM

No, your pet is fine.
as long as you adopt another webkinz, you can keep playing with all your pets as long as you would like.
So if your accounts experation date is comming soon, just purchace another webkinz & add it on your account, & it will extend your experation date, & you can still play with all your pets!
hope this helps!
(if you have a long time on your account left, none of your pets will dissipear or be frozen, they all stay avalible to play with as long as your account is active & etc.)
sorry if this is confusing lol, but ur pet is completely safe

p.s. & if you account expires all together before you can get another pet, your pets & everything are suppose to be safe & saved in your account, you just can't get on it. But when you adopt another pets, it re-activates your account & you can play with your pets & everything just the same. (or i think it does....) you should check out the FAQ on webkinz, it might disscus this

sorry if this is confusing or wrong lol, i hope it's what you meant.
hope you figure out your question.

GabyGlover09-28-2008 01:17 PM

Don't worry!
All of your webkinz are safe!
This is what they do every yr (at least) you must buy a new webkinz (cuz they want to have money to keep webkinz up) if you don't the whole shubam (acount)
will go kerpluy!
not just one pet!

~Gaby~

09-28-2008 01:24 PM

I believe your whole account expires and all of your webkinz in it.

Emmah43209-28-2008 01:27 PM

Not Exactly..

They mean your whole account :)

Like, If you say you adopted your first pet in September 2nd , 2007. If you didn't adopted any new pets in a year. then your account will get deleted.. I'm pretty sure :)

webkinz9800009-28-2008 01:29 PM

You Can Still Play With Your First Webbie!!!

wanda25909-28-2008 01:52 PM

Fortunatley, that is not the case! your first pet is safe as long as you adopt another pet before the experiation date!
Hope i helped!
♥wanda