Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Answered: help! whats the matter with the Pig Paradise Lake?

hi everyone! this morning while i was creating a room, i had the Pig Paradise Lake in my dock so i thought id use it, when i was about to put it in my room i noticed it only took the space of 1x4 (or was is 1x6?) anyway so since it only took that much i put it right beside my pet and some items already in the room, but in room the lake is 4x4 (?) and it was on top of my pet and furniture, and i couldnt remove the lake from the room or move my pet, but i clicked on the house map to go to another room but before it could load i turned the computer off because we had to go somewhere, so would i be able to get the lake out of my room? im too nervous to log on WW right now
wenjun is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
The only way to know is to try. It is a large item; I think 4x4 is probably correct. Go try to load your room. If you can't get in, you can try entering that room with a different pet. Then, if that doesn't work either, you'll need to contact Ganz - either fill out the "I've got a pet stuck" form on the customer service page, or else call them. Either way, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: help! whats the matter with the Pig Paradise Lake?

The only way to know is to try. It is a large item; I think 4x4 is probably correct. Go try to load your room. If you can't get in, you can try entering that room with a different pet. Then, if that doesn't work either, you'll need to contact Ganz - either fill out the "I've got a pet stuck" form on the customer service page, or else call them. Either way, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

thanks! the thing is, it looks like a 4x4, but when you drag it in to your room the light green boxes only show 1x4
ill log on when i can get on a computer
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Same thing happened to me, only I'm not locked out of my room. If you're locked out of that room, please go here:
Webkinz
Good luck!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I believe it may work if you switch browsers or use a different pet to enter as ritzcracker has said. You can also contact ganz and let them know you are having a problem. Here's the link to contact ganz (by email) Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Happened to me to. Had to come back the next day, or after logging out, on a different browser and remove from room along with other furniture it 'sat' on.
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

thank you so much guys! i logged on this morning and everything was fine
wenjun is offline Female
Closed