Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzx22 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Help! What webkinz should I buy.

Hello, I was wondering what webkinz to purchase. I don't know if I am going to buy one this month or next so here are the webkinz I am interested in.

Tickled Pink Cat
Mystic Pony
Scottish Terrier
Petal Puppy
Sun Bear

I would also like ideas on what to name it.
Thanks
Webkinzx22

webkinzx22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Help! What webkinz should I buy.

I think you should get the Petal Puppy. Welcome to WI!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I think you get the scottish terrier. Welcome to webkinz insider.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Welcome to WI!
I think the Mystic Pony and Petal Puppy are some cute webkinz!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #5

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
Welcome to WI!
I think the Mystic Pony and Petal Puppy are some cute webkinz!
I agree too. Welcome to WI!
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #6

pinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to all

Petal Puppy, and u could name it a name of a flower or something like that ( such as dandy ( aka dandelion ) )
pinkpie26 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

I would want a mystic pony, because there are SO many options for things to do with it, like names, story, things like that. The Petal Puppy is adorable, and I also quite like the Sun Bear. Welcome to WI, and maybe even WW!
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #8
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I suggest you buy the tickled pink cat.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I just got the Mystic Pony and love the item. I had a lot of fun creating her room.
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by gomommu41; 06-06-2011 at 10:00 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #10
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

i thought the petal puppy and the sun bear were cute
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
name help webkinzx22, o.o <-- me