Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Help!!! What should I do??

I love webkinz, but lately, I've been WAY too adicited to WI!!! I would like to get back on WW again, but still have time to go on WI. I've been a Webkinz member for almost 2 years now!!! What should I do to get me addicted to webkinz again, but still have time for WI???
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Help!!! What should I do??

I know how you feel! I'm sooo addicted to WI, my mom is having to pry my fingers off the keyboard and drag me off the computer! But maybe you could save up some $$$ and buy a webkinz you REALLY like and maybe that'll get you back on WW again!
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

I know how you feel! What I do is that I go on WW and WI at the samr time. Like, I'll be playing on WW and then I'll go on WI for a bit. You jsut have to click the little bar at the bottom of your computer. Find WI when you want to go on WI and click WW when you want to go on WW!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I always do my WW first. Then I get on WI. You can't just do WI, becuase this doesn't earn you KC!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I feel the same! I have been way more addicted to WI then WW as well!!!!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

yeah me too!!! sometimes i splti the screenand make it half ww half wi so i can do both!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I sometimes to both at the same time. While I'm waiting for something to load in WI (ie, going to the house and waiting for ever for the loading chair to load) I do some IM's or check out a couple of threads. Then when I go to quizzy's, which also takes a long time to load, I come back to WI and do some more stuff. I spend a few seconds minimizing screens, but it helps me make the most of my time esp. on the days when WW is running slow and the activiites take an extra long time to load.
Good luck!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I got a good Idea now!! Maybe I could make WI a reward. I'll make sure I go on Webkinz forst for a while and then I can go on WI!!! Great Ideas Everyone!!! A lot of people are addicted to WI!! MY hands just can't stop typing!!!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
[[HappyySweet]]

Why can't you just get on both at the same time?
Haha.. Idkkk. Just trying to be positive.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I have the windows minimized together: and halloween helps me redecorate your rooms. I reccomend starting a housez' thread, and redoing your rooms
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed