Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP! what is the google... also

What is the googles PSI I don't think I got it in adoption?

also which is the most valuable exclusive bed in my adoption I got the special box! But I can't choose.
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: HELP! what is the google... also

View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
What is the googles PSI I don't think I got it in adoption?

also which is the most valuable exclusive bed in my adoption I got the special box! But I can't choose.
I believe it's the Google's Pond. I'm not sure which is the most valuable bed, though.
Tango is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Then i didn't get it! Don't you get PSI's with 10th adoption?
Old 03-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

no you get the super exclusive gift box with the 10th adoption. And the white google psi is the scrying pond. the pink googles psi is the pink rock garden
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
What is french for

so no PSI?
Old 03-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

no you get a psi with every webbie you adopt. you just dont get a super exclusive box with every webbie. And all of the beds are the same "value"

---------- TeenieKinz added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

which google did you adopt?

Last edited by TeenieKinz; 03-07-2009 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #7
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

It depends on the color of your Google. For info on PSIs, go to the top of the page and click on the 'Webkinz - PSI and PSF' tab. And as for the rarest exclusive bed, there is none. But as for highest in demand, I'd say the newer the better...
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

PSI stands for Pet Specific Item - that is the item that you get when you adopt your Webkinz, it's an item that only comes with that specific pet & that you can't get anywhere else. The 10th adoption prize is the Super Exclusive gift box, for a super bed.

Hope that helps

Have fun picking out the super bed!
Justmedee is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

The googles PSI is the scrying pond. The pink google's is the pink rock garden. You get a PSI for every webkinz you adopt. You get a special bed box on your tenth adoption and and every fifth one after that. The super beds range from 10,000 to 12,000 kc. I'm not sure which is the most valuable but you should just get the bed you want or I would get the Theater Stage Bed or the Railway Dreams Bed because their newer so more people are probably looking for it if you are wanting to trade it.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
What is french for

Okay I adopted the white googles and got the bed box, ribbons and bows tree and googles noodles. No pond.
Closed