Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Guy900 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: HELP What does A KinzClip Do?

Hi so if i buy one do i get access to ALL OF ZUMWHERE? Or what Thanks!
Guy900 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by kinzpost
View Post Originally Posted by Guy900
Thanks Guys! but what should I buy kinzclip or zumbuddy and how much does zumbuddy cost?
I'm pretty sure a Kinzclip costs less. But you'll have to go to your WW retailer to see for sure.
I also think that both will not be over 10 dollars individually. However I'm not 100% sure on that one
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: HELP What does A KinzClip Do?

No, you do not get access to all of Zumwhere. With a normal KinzClip, you get access to the original part of Zumwhere, where you can take pictures of Zums to get Zummies and prizes.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #3

So what do you have to buy to get access to all of Zumwere?
Guy900 is offline Male
Old 08-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #4
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

You have to buy a kinzclip AND a Zum to get Full access to Zumwhere.

(Welcome to WI!)
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

In order to do all of Zumwhere you have to purchase the Zum figure.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #6

Oh wow what you guys I should buy kinzclip or zumbuddy?
Guy900 is offline Male
Old 08-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

A KinzClip unlocks the part of Zumwhere when you take pictures of Zums. When you go to Zumwhere it's on the right. When you take enough pictures of Zums, you can unlock prizes. Prizes and there values can be shown if you CLICK HERE

If you want to take care of Zumbuddies, you must buy a Zum plushie. That leads you to a room much like your Webkinz room where you can play with them. The more you play, the more prizes you get. Prizes can be shown if you use the link I gave you up there (it says click here). The prizes for Zumbuddy prizes are just a little further down the page.
Zumbuddies can fly around your pet when in the Clubhouse or at your WW home.

Sorry for the storybook explanation

If you need anymore help, just ask

~KinzPost
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #8
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: HELP What does A KinzClip Do?

Buy the Zumbuddy and the clip.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #9

Thanks Guys! but what should I buy kinzclip or zumbuddy and how much does zumbuddy cost?
Guy900 is offline Male
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Guy900
I'm pretty sure a Kinzclip costs less. But you'll have to go to your WW retailer to see for sure.
I also think that both will not be over 10 dollars individually. However I'm not 100% sure on that one
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed