Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: HELP!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!??! pleaseee comee!!

OH MY GOSH! Okie, well my UNOPENED SUPER BED BOX DISSAPEARED!! i dont know wat to do! do i email ganz?? What if they dont believe me?? It dissapeared on i think Thursday.. and i was waitng to see if it would come back, but it hasnt, and now i am scared it wont! I was saving it to see if i got a rabbit for easter (a webkinz one).. cuz then i was gonna get a super bed for it. so i was gonna wait b4 i opened it... or i was gonna save it until i am gifted (so i can trade it).. but now its GONE!! and i think its a big thing! I NEVER opened it, I would know! Pleasee helpp, wat do i do?!??!

thanks soo much!!

*update* Here is the email i sent...to support@webkinz.com

"I know that on the site it says if an item went missing, that someone stole it. I dont think thats the case with me, a lot of glitches have been going on in webkinz world. Let me tell you what happened.. I have 40 webkinz on my account, which means i get a super bed box, and yes, i got it. But a few does later ( I believe last thur. maybe) it went missing! I was saving it to see if i get a rabbit on easter, which was going to effect the superbed i choose. The only person who knows my password is a friend a trust, i know she has not stole it. I just really want the super bed for my rabbit, if i am getting one. I am hoping that we can clear this up.. cuz i think an unopened super bed box is a pretty big item, and i know that i did not open it. if u need to investigate my account, that is fine. I am just hoping to get it back soon.. I did wait a few days hoping for it to re-appear.

thank you so much!"

how does that sound?

*update~this is wat i got back...

Hello,

Thank you for your question regarding missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Last edited by sapphire556; 03-19-2008 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: to add in email.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!??! pleaseee comee!!

you should either call ganz, or e-mail them!
Old 03-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

the same thing happened to me!!!!!!! send them an email at support@webkinz.com
hope this helps!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

ooh, ty whoever moved me lol.

thanks you guys, im gonna try it!'
what should i say?

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

it says under customer support...
The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the “Login” button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click “Login”). Click “Change my Password.” You’ll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess

but but but, there is only 1 person who knows my pass adn I KNOW she didnt take it

---------- sapphire556 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

oh and just so u know, i DID have one, it just dissappeared, its not like i didnt get one at all.

---------- sapphire556 added 6 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

please post i need helppp

Last edited by sapphire556; 03-17-2008 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

lexie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would call them if this happend to me!!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #6
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

this is wat i wrote to support@webkinz.com

I know that on the site it says if an item went missing, that someone stole it. I dont think thats the case with me, a lot of glitches have been going on in webkinz world. Let me tell you what happened.. I have 40 webkinz on my account, which means i get a super bed box, and yes, i got it. But a few does later ( I believe last thur. maybe) it went missing! I was saving it to see if i get a rabbit on easter, which was going to effect the superbed i choose. The only person who knows my password is a friend a trust, i know she has not stole it. I just really want the super bed for my rabbit, if i am getting one. I am hoping that we can clear this up.. cuz i think an unopened super bed box is a pretty big item, and i know that i did not open it. if u need to investigate my account, that is fine. I am just hoping to get it back soon.. I did wait a few days hoping for it to re-appear.

thank you so much!

is that good?

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lexie22
i would call them if this happend to me!!
i may have to, but im gonna take it step by step, how deos my email sound?

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
the same thing happened to me!!!!!!! send them an email at support@webkinz.com
hope this helps!
the same thing happened to you?? did they give u a super bed??

Last edited by sapphire556; 03-17-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire556
OH MY GOSH! Okie, well my UNOPENED SUPER BED BOX DISSAPEARED!! i dont know wat to do! do i email ganz?? What if they dont believe me?? It dissapeared on i think Thursday.. and i was waitng to see if it would come back, but it hasnt, and now i am scared it wont! I was saving it to see if i got a rabbit for easter (a webkinz one).. cuz then i was gonna get a super bed for it. so i was gonna wait b4 i opened it... or i was gonna save it until i am gifted (so i can trade it).. but now its GONE!! and i think its a big thing! I NEVER opened it, I would know! Pleasee helpp, wat do i do?!??!

thanks soo much!!
Call Ganz: 1-866-932-5469. Follow the voice prompts, leave the information they request, and they will call you back. (You need to be over 18 to call, if that doesn't apply to you, ask a parent.)

Don't worry--they will believe you! And they will call back.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Call Ganz: 1-866-932-5469. Follow the voice prompts, leave the information they request, and they will call you back. (You need to be over 18 to call, if that doesn't apply to you, ask a parent.)

Don't worry--they will believe you! And they will call back.
okie cuz email did not work...

this is wat i got backk

Hello,

Thank you for your question regarding missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

so i will get some1 (i am not over 18 yet lol) to call and help me get this fixed up... cuz it aint workin through email lol.. i doubt they even read my email..
Closed