Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #11
Gift Trainee

hollistergirl23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!! What to do about account hijacks?

Yes just contact webkinz........ They will help
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 10:38 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

clara39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel so bad! My account was hacked once... They sold quite a few things... Redid one of my pets rooms... Why do people do things like this!? I don't know. But I can tell you I would agree with mathmom2 and 1bowlinggirl. Those sound like the best. I would still call Ganz but they always say that if your account is hacked there is nothing they can do about it. Keep on trying anyway!
clara39 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #13
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I agree with everyone else that you should open a new account and start moving the most expensive items over to it. In the meantime, contact Ganz A.S.A.P. and see if they can help. I know it must hurt to have to start over again, but it's better than losing all the items you've worked hard to get!! Also, find out if your daughter has been playing Webkinz on a computer at school. Our school district has computers available during homeroom and lunch and some of my daughter's friends play with their Webkinz on them. If your daughter has done this, someone may have seen her Username or password entered there and that's how it got stolen. I have forbidden my kids from playing Webkinz at school for this reason. They just have too much time and money invested in their pets. I hope this helps and I HOPE your daughter gets her problem fixed! Good luck!
Old 05-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #14
PM me for it :)

Bluecrystal is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow that's terrable!!! but defenitly call them the e-mail people have pre-set e-mails that they send and they do not help AT ALL!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:03 AM   #15

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

I have the same problem. Everytime I go on and play Webkinz I get logged off and then can't log in because my password does not work. I'd have to go and change my password. When I log in I find kinzcash missing and items missing. One time I had my Booger Gets an A trophy and Cash Cow trophy taken away. Another time my egg chair (PSI for chicken) taken away. Another time I had the booming black couch and the red couch taken away. Another time I logged in to find everything in every room was in my dock. I put them all back to find 2 modern tvs, rock n roll theme coffee table, wizard theme couch, all foods in the dock, all bingoz coupons, all w shop coupons, manic monitor tv, 2 counters, beach theme chair, rock n roll theme desk, and rock n roll theme vanity missing. I have the basketball wallpaper and flooring for my cocker spaniel's room and they were changed to the baseball wallpaper and funky girl flooring. I emailed Ganz about all of this and they said the only way this could happen is because someone knowns my password and I should change it or that there is a glitch in Webkinz World. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to play because if I get money it would get taken away and if I buy more stuff they would just get taken away. I had to earn money to buy back the lost items. I haven't replaced the lost manic monitor tv or the egg chair. The only way to replace the chair is to buy another chicken which I would hate to have to do. Should I email Ganz again? What do you all think I should do? I hate that someone is doing this to me. No one knows my password except me and I change it almost everyday or every other day.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Closed