Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
Yay! I am a
Webkinz :)

bumblybeccabug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP! Were is the "I Have something stuck form?"

where is the i have something stuck form?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #2

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP! Were is the "I Have something stuck form?"

Go to the main WW website page. Just below the log in area you will see customer service. Click on it. Near the bottom of the page you will find the "I have something stuck area". Click on that. Pick the correct form whether pet or item is stuck and just fill out the form. You will get an email from them to let you know they received your form. It usually only takes a couple days and your item will be fixed. It will be in your dock when repaired. Good luck!
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #3
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully this picture will help

Click the image to open in full size.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #4

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,
Ususally it is on the NEWSPAPER part of webkinz world, under contact us, OR under the MAIN PAGE (where you click the LOG IN/NEW MEMBER button to log in---there would be a COSTUMER SERVICE spot RIGHT BELOW THAT of the page).

IF your stuck item is a VEHICLE in a doorway, I can possibly help you get it unstuck now.

If you item are OBJECTS stuck in a room, I can help you learn how to keep it from happening in the future---other than not decorating your room---but, you have to be a little observant.

1--the vehicle--this takes having more than one room, so, of course, you wouldnt have a vehicle stuck in a doorway if you only have one room---right? as you wouldnt have a doorway. So, look at the room that the vehicle is stuck in---now think of the room......now, imagine that your pet was going to walk INTO the room from the door where the item was stuck---which way would he be facing? IF you have to, walk him into that room, from that doorway---and into the room so his back is to the doorway, and he goes a few feet into the room if that helps....ok, now, go to another part of webkinz world-- WHILE he is FACING that way---like, CURIO shop/employment office, ect.

GO BACK TO THAT ROOM----is he entering the room on the vehicle?

IF not, go through the above steps again, but, instead of going to curio shop/employment office, go to the other room VIA the MAP BUTTON.

NOW, once you are done loading the other room, go back to the first room via the MAP BUTTON---he should NOW be on the vehicle.

How to avoid the vehicle getting stuck---do not EVER leave a pet on a vehicle when you leave the room to go to CURIO or EMPLOYMENT office or any other part of webkinz world---while active on that pet---as they will almost always try to enter the room when you return to the room.

2. Floating items----cant help you unstick them right now if they are stuck, but, to keep them from getting stuck in the future, as SOON as you notice they not looking right---they are floating, looking odd, ect, WALK OUT OF THAT ROOM, (look at the new room you walked into, are any of THOSE ITEMS in need of attention too??!!) WALK BACK INTO THE ORIGINAL ROOM---REMOVE EVERY ITEM that was FLOATING, STUCK, or had something floating or stuck on it---or, to be save, remove each item----you may need to or WANT to wait a day before returning items---but, sometimes, it doesnt happen again, sometimes, it does.

Ganz will tell you happens because of too many items, but, I had it happen with 2 items in the room, and with 59.....so, just another ganz glitch, and I learned how to be aware of it and fix it when I can, as it took them 3 months at one point to fix them.

Good luck to you.

Fluffrnuttr
Old 06-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Great explanation Fluffrnuttr. Your instructions on how to keep from getting a car or what ever stuck is great. Thanks reps to you

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #6
jolynn

I think I read in something on this site a few weeks ago that things tend to get stuck when they're on the very edge of the room too...I just keep a space between my item and the edge of the room
Old 06-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #7
smash2345

smash2345 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u go 2 the home page of webkinz and right underneath the 'login' and 'new member' thing is 'costumer service' click that and scroll down 2 where it says 'I have something stuck' thendo wat it says 2 do! good luck!

i had the same problem and i am still waiting for them 2 get the item out! i think it takes a while!
smash2345 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #8
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Here is a link for the "Ihavesomethingstuck" I hope that helps you!

-HORCRACES
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Gifted

I have a farm, 11 outdoor rooms all planted, and I like to ride my tractor around harvesting and weeding. I work hard at not logging off while I am on the tractor, but I get dropped, and then my tractor is in doorway. I wait 2 days to see if it will get unstuck by itself ( it can happen ) then I report it. It usually takes 2 or 3 days to get unstuck after you send the message. My poor gecko has to walk to do the gardening now. Boo Hoo his feet get tired. LOL
Click the image to open in full size.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Closed