Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pathetictastic is just really nicepathetictastic is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help! Weird server problem/can't log in!

"I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later."

I get that message with my correct username and password when I try to log in. My BROTHER can log in with his account no matter what right now, too. It's definitely not my password causing the trouble, because if I put the wrong password in on purpose it gives me a normal "Make sure your password is correct" thing.

Why can't I log in? I'll ask Ganz, too. ;_; I tried a different computer AND Internet Explorer instead of the usual Firefox. Again, my brother can log in no matter what. Been trying for fifteen minutes or so now.
pathetictastic is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Help! Weird server problem/can't log in!

There's a speculation that some accounts have different server so maybe yours is on ANOTHER server that is having problems. Maybe. I'm not sure. and really sorry you cant log in!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

there are several members along with myself who are unable to log in
I was playing a game & then I was logged out now I can't log back in
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I have been having trouble all evening when I try to log in through the regular version of Webkinz World but I am able to get in using the multiple version. Try this -

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1

It may take one or two tries.

Good Luck.
Electrabuzz1 is online now Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Cullen will become famous soon enough

I was having the same problem for a little over an hour, but I was finally able to log in a few minutes ago.
Cullen is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
There's a speculation that some accounts have different server so maybe yours is on ANOTHER server that is having problems. Maybe. I'm not sure. and really sorry you cant log in!
Yes, it isn't speculation, though. Every account is assigned a server and it is just a random choosing when you sign up with WW. I was told this over a year ago when my Granddaughter could not get in for a few days. Some of the servers are quite sluggish and this is what has been happening to people in the same home on different accounts. 3 of the 8 accounts that I am 'babysitting' are inaccessible, right now. Have you tried the login button below? Sometimes that one works, too. It is right below where the patent and copyrights fine print are
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

Alot of us get that too, all you have to do is after your username and password is entered, just hit the logon button. You may get the message you received, but just hit the logon button again and do it until it starts loading. Just keep hitting the logon button until it loads and it will eventually load after hitting the button a couple of times. On occassion it may be that the servers are actually down, but most of the time you will get the were doing maintenance message.
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed