Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
Bebebunny
Webkinz :)
Bebebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! Webkinz tries to restart then logs off

Has anyone else had trouble in the past three days where you're logged into Webkinz and then suddenly the screen goes green and the W with the yellow rings around it (like when the when you first log in) appears. It looks like it's trying to restart but after about 30 seconds of trying, I get a message saying I'm being logged out. Actually the first time it happened it said Webkinz couldn't find a file it needed. The other two times it said it couldn't connect. I'm afraid I don't have any screen shots. But I'm very frustrated because I've always been in a game and I don't get the money I've earned. Is it just me???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help! Webkinz tries to restart then logs off

Hi Bebe~ aww dont worry..although frustrating it is common..what most find that may help is clearing your cache/history on a regular basis, restart your computer then try reloggin in. WW seems to really bog down the computer. If it still continues its probably on ganz end..their servers get bogged down as well causing login problems and booting people off. Just have to keep trying..with all the new stuff lately, lots of users are active in ww.

good luck and have fun
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
Bebebunny
Bebebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice, mom2hnemi!
Old 10-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
Rebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

This problem does seem to be on Ganz's end. I've had this happen to me about six times over the last couple of days, and it always happens right when kinz time rolls over to a new hour, morning or afternoon. I've been in the middle of playing Goober's Lab three times when this has happened, and all the points and cash I've earned on the game end up going bye-bye. I have to try to remember not to start any new activity close to the start of a new hour so I won't lose out on what I'm doing. If WI Moderators can let Ganz know, this is most definitely happening when the kinz clock clicks over to a new hour.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I've set my internet options to clear cookies,
history and temp internet files every time I
close the browser. That has really helped.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-21-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

yea, that happened to me yesterday! Every time i put something in my room, it would turn green with the logo, then go to the newspaper, and i had to reload kinzchat and get the items from my dock!

---------- webkinzgirl12 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

yea, when i cleared my cookies, it helped.

Last edited by webkinzgirl12; 10-21-2007 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
Rebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure the cookie and history cache is the problem. The whole Webkinz logout thing is still happening AT EXACTLY THE START OF EVERY HOUR whether it's 5:00 or 10:00 or 3:00. It happened to me twice yesterday (at 7:00 and 8:00 pm KT) and once tonight (at 10:00 pm KT).

The system automatically restarts as soon as the KT clock clicks over to a new hour. The screen goes green with the W and then reloads the newspaper page, restarts again at the green screen, loads the newspaper page, then a message comes up that says "Sorry we can't connect at this time, you will be logged out". Then you have manually log in again.

I haven't noticed any of my dock items missing, but if I happen to be playing a game at the time the KT clock clicks over and Webkinz restarts, I will lose all the money and points I earned while I was playing.

There are several threads complaining about Webkinz logging them off unexpectedly. It's very frustrating, and likely Ganz's issue, not the computer user's issue. I hope they fix it soon.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 AM   #8
bellesredrose
Gifted

bellesredrose will become famous soon enough

Yes, I have had the same problem. In the middle of a game, it just restarts and then I get an error message that it can't connect.
Closed