Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
YeYeIzze is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help with Webkinz talking to one another.

Hi everyone.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this little problem I have. My brother and I just adopted a new Webkinz and we adopted is on old account we have through the adoption agency on the site. So now their in the same room and we want then to talk to on another. How do make your Webkinz talk to one another? Is it possible?

Thanks

(Rintoo)(Scoot)
YeYeIzze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Help with Webkinz talking to one another.

Well, you can use kinzchat. You can select little chat messages but that's about it if I understand you correctly.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #3

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Well your grammer is a little weird right now lol but are they on the same account? If they are they can't talk to each other
If they're not you can use kinzchat and select different messages and send them to him if you invited him over to your house.

Hope this helps cause i can't understand what u typed lol.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
YeYeIzze is an unknown quantity at this point

Aiku thanks. Yes their both on the same account. In the future will make separate accounts for our new webkinz.
YeYeIzze is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #5

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by YeYeIzze
Aiku thanks. Yes their both on the same account. In the future will make separate accounts for our new webkinz.
Glad i could help. If you have any questions i will answer them as best as i can! Have fun with ur Webkinz!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

If they are on the same account they cannot talk to each other, but if they are on different accounts, yes, they can, if you and your brother are on at the same time in the same color zone and one of you invites the other to their house. Hope that helps!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by YeYeIzze
Hi everyone.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this little problem I have. My brother and I just adopted a new Webkinz and we adopted is on old account we have through the adoption agency on the site. So now their in the same room and we want then to talk to on another. How do make your Webkinz talk to one another? Is it possible?

Thanks

(Rintoo)(Scoot)
If it's on the same account. you can't but if it's on a different one then you use the little bar in the bottom left corner to chat. It should work.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

You can't talk to each other on the same account, if that's your question. =]
I don't really understand what your question is, though. Like, if your on the same account, can your webkinz talk to each other? Is that what your asking?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #9

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

You can't make them talk to each other, because you are in control of your pets. you can go to the clubhouse and talk to other Webkinz users though.
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle