Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Help! Webkinz Login Screen not appearing!

I've been trying to log into webkinz since 8 pm last night and the log in screen won't appear. I got to the main webkinz page and press the log in button. The new window pops up like normal and the ads on the side load just fine, but the box that you enter username and password is missing. I've cleared my cache and restarted my computer and nothing is working.

I really want to log in for webkinz day today and I'm worried I won't be able to! Please someone help!

I just updated my flash player and that didn't work either!!! I downloaded the program to play 'Mazin Hamsters about four days ago, would that have anything to do with the problem I have now?

Last edited by BirdGirl; 04-29-2011 at 11:03 AM..
BirdGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #2

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Re: Help! Webkinz Login Screen not appearing!

I've had the same problem for the past two days. I have had to go back to the main Webkinz.com screen and click on the log in link at least twice. The screen with the ads comes up ok, but it remains green where the User Name and Password box usually appears.

It started with the last maintenance, when so many changes occurred in WW, so that may have affected things. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Not critical, just annoying - unless it affects not being able to log in to celebrate Webkinz Day. Good luck to you.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #3

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

I signed in fine on my sisters computer for webkinz day, I just hope it gets fixed soon on my computer. I don't know why this is happening. It is definately wierd. I'm just glad I'm not the only one... I hope ganz can figure it out for all of us soon!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Try this login.
--->Welcome to Webkinz
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Try this login.
--->Welcome to Webkinz
Thanks Mickey26. I tried that but it still didn't work. When I click your link the new window opens and ads appear, but there is still no username/password box. I appreciate your help though!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by BirdGirl
Thanks Mickey26. I tried that but it still didn't work. When I click your link the new window opens and ads appear, but there is still no username/password box. I appreciate your help though!
Hmm..very interesting. Are you on internet?
Also, try and clear your cache.
--->http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed