Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: HELP-Which Webkinz? :D

Hi there! I am going down to a store today to get one or two webbies.
But I am not sure which one(s) to get! They are all so cute.
So, could you please post an idea of which two new-ish pets are your favourite? (other than long-retired) to help me figure out which ones I should get. (: Thanks! remember, ONLY 2!!
Oh, and also, try to make sure they have sweet PSI's
Brenden90 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP-Which Webkinz? :D

Oh, I don't know I don't know which ones will be there, obviously, but I LOVE the Llama! I think the Blufadoodle is cute, and its PSI is pretty fancy

You can check out some pets/PSIs

PSIs/Pets --> HERE

Also, some newer pets:

Love Lion, Ginger Cat, Glamour Gecko, Baby Penguin, etc.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Oh, I don't know I don't know which ones will be there, obviously, but I LOVE the Llama! I think the Blufadoodle is cute, and its PSI is pretty fancy

You can check out some pets/PSIs

PSIs/Pets --> HERE

and here are some recent/future releases

Click the image to open in full size. January
Click the image to open in full size. February
Click the image to open in full size.
I'll second that vote....but the Daisy Tortoise is really cute, too!! And I love the Love Lion's PSI
daelcare is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
hy Is The Earth Roun
Webkinz :)

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Budget :

I Have The Signature Cheetah.. So Cute But With Tax , It Is 35$ So Ya.. But I Love Her! Name : Pepper (Please Don't Use!)
Signature Cheetah
And Kangaroo
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

If you can afford a Signature Pet, then the Signature Penguin is adorable. And so is the Signature Calico Cat. The both have amazing Pet Specific Items! However, if you can not afford a Signature. . .
Then the Daisy Turtle is very cute. And (of course ) the seahorse (even if it is older-ish) is SO cute! If you don't have one yet, that is.
Enjoy your new pets!
~Seahorse

Last edited by Seahorse; 12-30-2009 at 05:55 PM..
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

I do have the seahorse, thanks. I have most of the older-ish ones. Thats why I am asking for the new-er-ish ones. xD
Anyways thanks for all your help so far!!! But anyone else?
And yes...I really want the calico cat. Hopefully they have it!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I think the baby penguin is adorable
& I'd get any retireds they have, if they have any
As for the 2nd pet, I'd get the Calico - if they don't have that, than the bufadoodle
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
Operation Beautiful

I am really thinking of getting the baby penguin. SOOOO cute. ♥
Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

The baby penguin or a signature pet if you can afford it!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:27 AM   #10
Operation Beautiful

Thx guys! I got the triceratop named CUPCAKE and the peppermint puppy named PepperFlake
Closed