Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
freia66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help Webkinz Code mixup

I accidentally entered the wrong code for my webkinz. Okay here's what I did I wanted my gecko to be named Lizzonardo so I typed it in then I accidentally entered the black poodles code. And I don't know what to do. In the help, it said that pet names/codes cannot be changed. So we are wondering if there is any way to call Ganz and see if they can delete this pet, since it was a screw up, or if this a useless exercise. Thanks!
freia66 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help Webkinz Code mixup

I don't think you can change it...sorry
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Unfortunately they can't delete the pet The only other way I know of resets your entire account so you lose everything.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

MeWuvKitties beat me to the punch!

I don't think they can change it.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
freia66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it worth calling the 800 number? I wish there was an option of resetting the pet vs. the entire account.
freia66 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

You can try, but I doubt they can just reset the pet
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Eww. That's not good. I mean, it's not that bad of a name
for a Poodle. It could be worse. It could be named Bob, or
something.
pianolover is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

I think the best option for you right now is to buy another black poodle and make sure to name that one the right way, and then name you gecko lizzarnado.... guys and girls sometimes have the same name, so why can't a poodle and a gecko have the same name??
Seems fine by me
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think you are going to have to learn to love your poodle's name and think of something else for the lizard.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by freia66
I accidentally entered the wrong code for my webkinz. Okay here's what I did I wanted my gecko to be named Lizzonardo so I typed it in then I accidentally entered the black poodles code. And I don't know what to do. In the help, it said that pet names/codes cannot be changed. So we are wondering if there is any way to call Ganz and see if they can delete this pet, since it was a screw up, or if this a useless exercise. Thanks!
you could call ganz and tell them the situation and they may change the name for you. that is more likely than resetting the pet. that is the way i would go. it can't hurt to ask....just to change the name.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed