Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help Webkinz Code mixup (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-webkinz-code-mixup-501730/)

freia6605-01-2009 06:32 PM

Help Webkinz Code mixup

I accidentally entered the wrong code for my webkinz. Okay here's what I did I wanted my gecko to be named Lizzonardo so I typed it in then I accidentally entered the black poodles code. And I don't know what to do. In the help, it said that pet names/codes cannot be changed. So we are wondering if there is any way to call Ganz and see if they can delete this pet, since it was a screw up, or if this a useless exercise. Thanks!
:(

MeWuvKitties05-01-2009 07:14 PM

Re: Help Webkinz Code mixup

I don't think you can change it...sorry

Dogluver62005-01-2009 07:14 PM

Unfortunately they can't delete the pet :( The only other way I know of resets your entire account so you lose everything.

Marley_is_love05-01-2009 07:16 PM

MeWuvKitties beat me to the punch!

I don't think they can change it.

freia6605-01-2009 07:20 PM

Is it worth calling the 800 number? I wish there was an option of resetting the pet vs. the entire account.

Dogluver62005-01-2009 07:24 PM

You can try, but I doubt they can just reset the pet :(

pianolover05-01-2009 07:27 PM

Eww. That's not good. I mean, it's not that bad of a name
for a Poodle. It could be worse. It could be named Bob, or
something.

jessica1705-01-2009 07:31 PM

I think the best option for you right now is to buy another black poodle and make sure to name that one the right way, and then name you gecko lizzarnado.... guys and girls sometimes have the same name, so why can't a poodle and a gecko have the same name??
Seems fine by me :)

marnabear05-01-2009 07:34 PM

I think you are going to have to learn to love your poodle's name and think of something else for the lizard.

miss spots05-01-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freia66 (Post 14278044)
I accidentally entered the wrong code for my webkinz. Okay here's what I did I wanted my gecko to be named Lizzonardo so I typed it in then I accidentally entered the black poodles code. And I don't know what to do. In the help, it said that pet names/codes cannot be changed. So we are wondering if there is any way to call Ganz and see if they can delete this pet, since it was a screw up, or if this a useless exercise. Thanks!
:(

you could call ganz and tell them the situation and they may change the name for you. that is more likely than resetting the pet. that is the way i would go. it can't hurt to ask....just to change the name.:thumbup: