Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Flowerpower600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Help! We need more!!!

Webkinz,

You are not listening to the suggestions of my friends and I! My real life and Webkinz world, and insider friend, Heybabygirl has told you more than one time that she wants webkinz world account owners to be able to put food on tables. How are we sopposed to have parties!? The least you can do is come out with an item to sell in the W shop. You know, kind of like the Buffet in the Coral Cove on the tropical island vacation. Anyway, I'm glad you put the sound back on the wheel of WOW! Keep being my favorite web site, WI and WW!

Bow down to Webkinz!

Flowerpower600 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

ooChowderoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! We need more!!!

That is a GREAT idea :O
And you would have to pay for the food you eat on the table.
Well, hopefully Ganz listens.

~ooChowderoo
ooChowderoo is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Right, hopefully GANZ listens to your awesome ideas!

Oh, and by the way, that font and color of your writing is sort of hard to read...
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I like your idea, but I could only read half of it because of the font color and type : /
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 02-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have made that suggestion on webkinz and hope you have done that, too, since WI can't do anything about it. Also please use a different font and color. I had to hightlight it to even be able to read it.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it would be a good idea for food to be on the tables. You should probobly have to pay for the though. By the way, that font you are using is extremely hard to read!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #7

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

Yeah that is true because I did tell Ganz i don't know 5 times asking if we can put food on tables.
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

A lot of people want this, but ganz is busy, and may have other things planned. Who know, your idea may never get added, or maybe next week. No one knows for sure. You can't expect Ganz to listen to every suggestion, they would nutty.

---------- Ivie added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have made that suggestion on webkinz and hope you have done that, too, since WI can't do anything about it. Also please use a different font and color. I had to hightlight it to even be able to read it.
Yes, please change it!

Last edited by Ivie; 02-16-2009 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Closed