Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: HELP WITH WARDROBES???

Can anyone tell me how to find out about the wardrobes. I know that you have to buy a carrier, get a code and then you can get a wardrobe, but what do they look like? I searched the WIGEV and couldn't find them there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have heard talk that some might be retired??? Is that true? Thanks
catsinparadise is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: HELP WITH WARDROBES???

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t107330p2.html

Go to section 12 Misc. items, you will find pictures of them there.

---------- Tj03 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

The only other thing I know about them is other than the seasonal wardrobes, when you enter the code it is like when you get a super bed, you get to choose whichever wardrobe you want.

Hope this helps

Last edited by Tj03; 12-19-2008 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #3

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Here are the wardrobes that are available when you buy a pet carrier and enter the code. The Magical Holiday Wardrobe only comes with the red & white holiday carrier. When you buy any of the other pet carriers you choose which wardrobe you would like to have.
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 7.png (106.0 KB, 25 views)
lashes is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both soooo much, can't wait to go look at them.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

The Holiday Wardrobes are practically impossible to get here, none of the retailers have the Christmas purses.
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #6

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
The Holiday Wardrobes are practically impossible to get here, none of the retailers have the Christmas purses.
I found the Xmas purses at Limited Too and Justice for Girls. If you do not have those stores where you live you can also find them on ebay. Hope this helps.
lashes is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
Catsinparadise
Gifted

I saw the holiday purses at a local hallmark store, but I thought they were expensive and I wouldn't really use the purse, but I do like that wardrobe now that I've seen a picture of it.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #8
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I took a picture of four different types of wardrobes I have... Just so you can see what they look like close up. I believe that the wardrobe with balloons on it is retired. I am not 100% sure on this though...

wardrobes.JPG
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #9
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Good luck. I am sure you will love your wardrobe. And if you do get it and don't like the purse you can always give it to a friend or someone littler then you that you know. Good luck with the shopping. I hope you get the perfect purse and I hope your wardrobe is great.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
Catsinparadise
Gifted

Thanks again for all the help, those close up pics were great. I had no idea they were so detailed.
Closed

Tags
good luck, in the sun