Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
tamagotchipet95
Webkinz :)

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: help! waaa

Okay This is what happened:

I had this reallly cool rare theme aztec bed,
4 day ago i put it in my empty room,
i come back the day after and it is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is my friends bratty Sister!!!
I KNOW because my friend was board and watching her BRATTY sister play on webkinz, she said there was a package from me and it was a jewlely bed! and bratty girl said her EVEN MORE BRATTY friend needed one nd she would send it to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And her bratty sister is like Megan on drake and josh, she is BRATTY AS ALLL GET OUT and she always is making trouble and never gets in trouble! so if i tell her parent her sister is going to gab and get her in BIG trouble!!!! What do i do what do i do what do i do WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: help! waaa

Alright. First you need to change your password so no one knows. And it comes up in the curio shop ever so often and you can tell when it will by the box on the top of the screen for today's rares. I'm sorry this happened though.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry you lost your rare bed, but, unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about it.

This is why you need to make sure nobody else knows your username and password. So, they can't take stuff from your room or buy stuff with your KC.

Sorry.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
tamagotchipet95

ok............... Well i changed my password the second it happened... but my friend sister does this all the time my friend super bed has dissapeared tooo...... And one time the sisy got on and took 5,000 of my kinz cash so i am just really scared it will happen again...........
Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by unltdhamsterluv
ok............... Well i changed my password the second it happened... but my friend sister does this all the time my friend super bed has dissapeared tooo...... And one time the sisy got on and took 5,000 of my kinz cash so i am just really scared it will happen again...........
hide all of your secret codes and tell no one your password.
maybe you should tell your parents, they might do something
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
tamagotchipet95

well like i said....... if sis gets in trouble my friend will get in trouble too! and you knw what i found in her room once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LIST OF USERNAMES THAT WAS TITLED: ''USERNAMES TO BLAME ON MY SISTER'' okay and i was like OMG and there was a half of sheet of one like that for me! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But i have deleted her off my friends list so that might help too....
Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #7
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by unltdhamsterluv
well like i said....... if sis gets in trouble my friend will get in trouble too! and you knw what i found in her room once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LIST OF USERNAMES THAT WAS TITLED: ''USERNAMES TO BLAME ON MY SISTER'' okay and i was like OMG and there was a half of sheet of one like that for me! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you should have taken that and shown that to an adult
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

You should tell your parents AND your friends parents. While your friends sister is gone, grab the list and show her parents, that way, your friend wouldn't get in trouble.
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
tamagotchipet95

i did! and you now what the parents said! sis came in and was like i didn't write that!! and got grounded for 2 weeks so i'm not trying that again.. i am thinking of not being friends with the sister and the bratty girl because it is just to much danger in that friendship............
Old 07-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #10

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

It is good that you changed the password...I still think you should encourage your friend to tell a parent. This girl is never going to stop doing things that are wrong as long as she can get away with it.
Closed