Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #11
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help w/ KinzPost

oik thanks and WW defff is slower. i have treid to get on today on multiple accounts. i can only get on lik two times.
californiax24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Wink Re: Help w/ KinzPost

After you log out & log back in, Try reading your read mail, then try to go to new mail & maybe that will work. If not ---- do what everyone else said & call Ganz.
Good Luck!
:ppony::clyde::gor::pig::pgn::snake::luvfrog ::toucan:
albinomex is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
Disneybelle

Well I would just wait a few days and see what happens...If it's been a while then you could probably e mail GANZ.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #14
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Maybe u could Refresh the Webkinz Page, log on again and try to open them again, and also, i would try to X-Out all other Websites before doing this, so your computer will not be going slower and it might have a better chance of opening. Otherwise, yea i would E--mail Ganz
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

I have actually had a problem lately where it puts a gift box in my dock. It is really weird. It looks just like the present in whatever color wrapping paper it came in. If it does put a gift box in your dock, maybe that's why you can't reopen it from KinzPost. By the way, when this happens to me, I just drag the present out of my dock - I don't even have to be in a room! I just drag it up toward the newspaper page and then it opens. I hope one of us has helped you today! Such torture having gifts and not being able to open them!!!!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #16
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That happens to me a LOT. I just refresh... (press F5), and log in again... and wait.

That usually works for me.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #17
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

A lot of times kinzpost won't open for me if I am just at the main page (newspaper). I go to the Arcade or something first (just the page, I don't play a game), then check my kinz post + it opens.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

To clear your cache or your history
Go to that sprocket or gear thing in the upper right hand corner of your Browser that says TOOLS
click on the arrow that points down
click on options
click on Clear History
This will open 6 boxes
click on each button (wait for each box to clear out)
On the last one, another box will open, put a check mark in that box and click ok
You will probably have to log into Webkinz Insider all over again, but that should clear all of the temporary files and cookies that are stored in your History.
Log back into Webkinz World
If it doesn't work, don't worry, you have up to 30 days to claim your gifts before they get sent back to the sender. I don't think you need to call Ganz about this, it will clear up soon.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #19
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

thansk sooooo much everybody
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 05:46 AM   #20
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

good luck with them
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed