Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Question Unanswered: Help, The Valentine Chocolates Don't Seem To Work

Hi Everyone,
How is everyone doing? I am trying to get the last chocolate, but it doesn't seem to be working right for me. I don't know what to do. When I try and login, it takes me to a place saying it's the wrong address.
Is there a correct address?
I don't know if this problem is due to all the problems going on with my account and computer problems that have been occuring for quite awhile now since that Remote Accesss hacker messed everything up.
I did just get Deluxe Membership for Christmas. Was wondering if anything with that would fix anything. I keep getting a message constantly saying 'Oops! Your missing a required file'
Plus other weird things at times too.

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
olf

Brumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the way

Default Re: Help, The Valentine Chocolates Don't Seem To Work

You can try to contact Ganz about the problem with your account. The last chocolate can be found on Webkinz Newz. It is the only chocolate that you need from Webkinz Newz. Hope this helps
Brumuda is offline Female
Old 02-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

You don't have to login to WKN in order to get the chocolate there if that is what you are talking about. Just find the floating chocolate and click on it and a window should popup where you enter your WW login information.

Sorry that you have not recovered from the remote access hacker. Is there somewhere near you where you could take your computer? Some of the office places like Staples fix computer problems and Best Buy has its Geek Squad.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Hi Everyone,
I'll go ahead and say 'Happy Valentine's Day!'
Yes, the window comes up, but then it doesn't seem to work. Takes me to a page saying the url is wrong and stuff like that. Plus just doesn't let me login. I put my username and password, but nothing happens.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

In order to get the last chocolate you must go to webkinz news. While scrolling through the pages, at some point you will see a floating chocolate go across the screen. Click that chocolate, fill in your information and it will send it to your ww account.
Since the work on the website, it no longer alerts you a prize has been aworded to your account by giving you the pop-up sign upon log in. You will have to scroll through your dock to find it. Good luck! :]
usaelite is offline Female
Old 02-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #6
furbyamy

Question Re: Help, The Valentine Chocolates Don't Seem To Work

Hi everyone,
Trying this again, and here is the message that comes up after I click on the chocolate.
Here is what is says for the URL: http://mci2.webkinz.com/authenticate.html?go=&ie7=first
The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
  • <LI id=causeErrorInAddress>There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Retype the address.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go to and look for the information you want.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG] More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Have you tried using a different browser?

BROWSERS

I find different browser work better for different things. For example I use Firefox when I am doing my clicks and peeks on Webkinz Newz. I use Safari 5 when I am on Webkinz World. I use Google Chrome for many of my Webkinz Insider functions.

Also remember it is important to clear your cache often.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #8
furbyamy

Hi,
Yes, I have tried Internet Explorer and Firefix has not worked for months. Everytime I try to login the boxes you type in are not lined up right.
Internet Explorer is what I have had to use for Webkinz World

Hi everyone,
How are you all doing?
I almost feel like crying . I can't seem to get this to work. I really want this. Worked so hard and all. I just switched my membership to Deluxe. Got it for Christmas. I love Webkinz and it helps me get through each day.
I've got more than 1 chronic illness going on. So, feel sick and in pain all the time and so many other not fun symptoms to deal with.
Anyways, I keep trying different things, but not working out as I hoped. I tried with my new Kindle that my mom bought me. I went to Webkinznewz, and it looked like it maybe was going to work. But see, then this weird banner to join Ganzworld covers up the big yellow button you press to login to Webkinz World Account. Saying Congratulations you got that chocolate thing.
So, I tried a different way. I just clicked the login at the top of the page.
And selected Webkinz from the side, then put my username and password in.
Then it asks if I want to join Ganzworld.
Do I need to do that?

Thank you very much for being here for me and all the great help,
Take Care,
Amy

Last edited by Amyloveswebkinz; 02-13-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Amyloveswebkinz
Hi everyone,
Trying this again, and here is the message that comes up after I click on the chocolate.
Here is what is says for the URL: http://mci2.webkinz.com/authenticate.html?go=&ie7=first
The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
  • <LI id=causeErrorInAddress>There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Retype the address.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go to and look for the information you want.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG] More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
I had that issue with a certain browser. When I have to do those things on WKNz, I can only use Safari (but make sure that you clear cookies/cache). Since their update on that site, Safari is the only thing that works for me
Closed