Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
♥Call me Tricia♥
Webkinz :)

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: HELP! Underwater Room Problem!

I adopted my manatee ** few days ago. I made her underwater room and put a lot of furniture in it (including her PSI). Today after adopting another pet I had enough money to buy the last 2 items I needed for the room. I put them in, went to another room, came back to Leslie(manatee)'s room, and everything but those last 2 items and the wallpaper were gone! HELP! What should I do? I checked my dock but nothing's there! All of it is missing!
libra95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELP! Underwater Room Problem!

View Post Originally Posted by libra95
I adopted my manatee ** few days ago. I made her underwater room and put a lot of furniture in it (including her PSI). Today after adopting another pet I had enough money to buy the last 2 items I needed for the room. I put them in, went to another room, came back to Leslie(manatee)'s room, and everything but those last 2 items and the wallpaper were gone! HELP! What should I do? I checked my dock but nothing's there! All of it is missing!
It's a glitch, just log out and back in. They should all be back in place. It's just incomplete loading.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
♥Call me Tricia♥
Webkinz :)

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Thank you! It worked! I was going to try that but didn't want to mess it up further. But once you said it I decided it was safe. LOL. rep to you
libra95 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

That is a glitch, it has happened to me before. Once you log out and back on it is fixed up.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
funmonkey12345
Gift Trainee

funmonkey12345 is on a distinguished road

Glitch. Log out and log in again. If the problem is not fixed, contact Ganz
Old 12-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #6
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Don't worry! It's just a glitch. Try logging out and back in again.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed