Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Help With Underwater Room Please!

Hi Does anyone know how to turn on the bobbing mode in your underwater room? When my daughter adopted her manatee today it said bobbing off.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
tink185
Webkinz :)

tink185 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help With Underwater Room Please!

it did the same with my goldfish then i moved around the room and the bobbing started again hope i helped!
tink185 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
luinwenne

Umm listing to the bannana i don't know?When I say banana I'mnot trying to be rude.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
I have 20
Webkinz :)

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

what do you mean by *bobbing*?
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

How do you GET the underwater room? I just spent a ton of KC on the underSEA theme and it didn't work.
BTW I love EPCOT center!
Old 08-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
How do you GET the underwater room? I just spent a ton of KC on the underSEA theme and it didn't work.
BTW I love EPCOT center!
You have to adopt a manatee or goldfish. The undersea theme only works in the underwater rooms that you get or can buy when you adopt one of them.

We LOVE Epcot too! I took that pic on our last trip this Jan. ~ Only 50 more days until we get to go back to Disney World next month!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Oh, thanks. that's why none of my stuff works that I bought. darn!!
I'm jealous that you are going to my favorite place on earth but I'm so happy for you! Where are you staying? We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge last night, it was awesome. We stayed at the All Star Music before and that was great, too. Say hi to Mickey and Minnie for me! they have a new ride, Toy Story Mania, you'll have to let me know how it is, they were still working on it when I was there last year.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tink185
it did the same with my goldfish then i moved around the room and the bobbing started again hope i helped!
I will try that ~ I didn't really pay too much attention after I saw that. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by sns1077
what do you mean by *bobbing*?
I guess it bobs up and down in the water. I didn't really look that well, it's my daughter's manatee. I got one today too, I just haven't entered the code yet.

---------- funmamas added 10 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Oh, thanks. that's why none of my stuff works that I bought. darn!!
I'm jealous that you are going to my favorite place on earth but I'm so happy for you! Where are you staying? We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge last night, it was awesome. We stayed at the All Star Music before and that was great, too. Say hi to Mickey and Minnie for me! they have a new ride, Toy Story Mania, you'll have to let me know how it is, they were still working on it when I was there last year.
Now you have a good excuse to buy the manatee or goldfish

I'm so excited we're going back so soon. It's our favorite place on earth too We have a 2 bdrm condo at Silver Lake Resort, we like to stay offsite. The first 3 times we went we stayed onsite ~ Coronado Springs , Port Orleans Riverside and once at All Star Movies. Then we stayed the next year at Summer Bay in a wonderful condo and we were hooked! Jan. we had a 3 bdrm townhouse and then next month the condo.

I would love to stay at the Wilderness Lodge one of these days for just a few days before checking into a condo. My favorite place is AK lodge though. I want to stay there too.

We will say hi for you ~ we are going to MNSSHP. As for Toy Story Mania, we won't be going to MGM this time Next time, probably in Jan. for the Homeschool Days.

Thanks for talking Disney with me ~ it's one of my favorite things to do !!!

Last edited by funmamas; 08-06-2008 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #9
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

I love WDW, AK lodge is wonderful....we stayed there 18 months ago, we are going back in November......can't wait. This will be my 10th vacations to Disney.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 07:44 AM   #10
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by danitvlgrl
I love WDW, AK lodge is wonderful....we stayed there 18 months ago, we are going back in November......can't wait. This will be my 10th vacations to Disney.
Lucky! AK lodge is so beautiful and BOMA is my fave place to eat at WDW

Are you going to MVMCP? I would love to see it at Christmastime one of these years, but Halloween is our favorite so we always go then.

10th time to WDW? Yay! This will be our 7th since our first ever visit in 2003. We're addicted...haha.

Where are you staying this time? Have fun! Not too much longer!
Closed