Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bbinmn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help Underwater room

I just bought under the sea wallpaper and flooring from the W Shop. I had no trouble inserting the wall paper but when I try to insert the flooring it says it is for indoor rooms only???

Any help would be great
BB in MN
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help Underwater room

What underwater sea wallpaper and flooring?
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
believer

did you put in a underwater room
Old 07-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

hm.sorry cant help you there
147<3 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #5
Hollister1107

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

it is not the one for the fish is it i think it might be the undersea wall paper is that right??
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #6

Cheekyduck is an unknown quantity at this point

It already has a floor for the underwater room you can't put floors in there only regular rooms I hope this helps!!
Cheekyduck is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
Hollister1107

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

how do you get the underwater room with more than 10 pets??
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

I really can't imagine how all this underwater stuff is gonna work. It should be interesting to find out tho. My Webkinz dealer says that they're gonna have a whole "undersea world." I want to be able to buy underwater plants & other things that you wouldn't find on land. And are all the rooms gonna look the same, or will there be special wallpaper so we can have some variety? Lots of questions. Not many answers.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Oh, I understand now. Yes...to what all of them said! I am so excited for when my webkinz dealer gets the goldfish and manatee, my sister is getting the manatee, and me the goldfish, CANT WAIT! I love the new underwater room, and my webkinz dealer doesnt really know all that much, its kinda weird, so i dont ask, especially because its in such a public place..you never know how many people walk buy..haha. Anyways, I hope we find out soon, looks like GANZ has TONS of suprises for us ALL!
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

thanks for posting. we're waiting for the manatee too. my daughter is naming it Titan. I hope they have all these glitches worked out soon. it's going to be cool to have a underwater room. if you get a chance after it's set up see about posting a picture. that would be a cool post for everyone to see!!!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Closed