Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #11
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by Ibehere
If you are using firefox as your browser switch to Internet Explorer. I can't move things in Firefox but I am having no problems when I use IE. This is just a glitch that happens once in awhile. It should be working again soon. Until then just use Internet Explorer.
I'm just confirming this person's post, cause I just did the same thing. However, sometimes its IE that acts up, and I have to use Firefox or Netscape Navigator for a while.
sno4270 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #12
Enabler? Me? :)
Gifted

JenC is a glorious beacon of lightJenC is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch?

Ugh. So frustrating. I *can* sell to the Wshop, but I can't redecorate, open trading cards/dicekinz packs/Kinzstlye bags. Can't use the phone, can't Kinzpost.

It makes me want to throw a tantrum, and I'm an adult!
JenC is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 06:47 AM   #13
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

same thing was just happening to me, using firefox...so I searched here and found it was happening to others
I tried the advice to use IE instead.. it is working fine in that! Thanks!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 06:50 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

i cant put items in my room!
GANZ!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-02-2008, 06:52 AM   #15
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

It happens to me too!
I went on and now everyone doesn't want to trade with me!
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 06:55 AM   #16
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry. I know another way to trade. If you have 50 good, meaningful, posts, and have been a member for 2 weeks, you can apply to be a gift trainee. You can trade then .
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 07:03 AM   #17
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

I was having the same problem and like everyone else I switched to IE and can trade without any problems. I use whichever one is not having problems that day. Sometimes it is Firefox and sometimes it is IE.
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 07:08 AM   #18
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

I can remove items, and feed my pet but I am unable to drag anything back into my room. So I won't be planting my donuts seeds today, lol. I might go try clearing my cache, sometimes that works. Oh and I'm using Firefox.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:22 AM   #19
Webkinz :)

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Call Ganz: 1-866-932-5469
Email Ganz:support@webkinz.com
Old 07-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #20
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Sometimes if you exit out, and go to another person it works.

Closed