Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-unable-put-items-trading-dock-333797/)

Hot Potato07-01-2008 11:20 PM

HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch?

For some reason I can't place items in my trading dock. I have resigned on several times and changed zones, but each time I get in a room, I can only see other persons items and not place items into my dock. Sure would love some advice or help plz :'(

AnimalLover9607-01-2008 11:26 PM

Re: HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch?

well probably just a glitch don't worry i am sure u will be able to tomarrow!

Hot Potato07-01-2008 11:31 PM

Re: HELP! Unable to put items in trading dock!!! Anyone else having this glitch?

I sure hope so. Too many problems with Ganz lately. Well thanks for the morale support lol :)

LilyRose07-01-2008 11:34 PM

You can't place items up to trade in the trading squares? That is what you are referring to right? If so, I am assuming this is a temporary glitch. Log out and log back in and try again. It might work this next time. :)

Hot Potato07-01-2008 11:36 PM

Well I have tried that like 5 times and still cant put my items in the trading squares. Oh is it frustrating LOL. It's like they put me in a time out.

pbeasley07-01-2008 11:40 PM

I can't add/remove items from any of my rooms.

Hot Potato07-01-2008 11:42 PM

me either. I just when in to redecorate and it's like my whole dock is locked.Ahhhhhhh! lol :idjut2:

mollie43007-01-2008 11:52 PM

Don't worry you are not the only one having that problem. I can't put my items up for trade either. I know how frustrating you must feel. Also, I can't put any items in my room. I hope this glitch gets fixed when they do maintenance tonight.

Hot Potato07-01-2008 11:54 PM

Cool, sorry it is happening to you too. Yet glad to know i am not the only one. lol I can't do anything on WW :(

Ibehere07-02-2008 12:04 AM

If you are using firefox as your browser switch to Internet Explorer. I can't move things in Firefox but I am having no problems when I use IE. This is just a glitch that happens once in awhile. It should be working again soon. Until then just use Internet Explorer.