Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Unanswered: help trouble in ww

i can not get on most of my accounts,, and when i do get on the others, it please waits me,, is any one else having the same issuses, or is it just me?? gosh i get tired of this , although i am sure at times ganz can not help it. i am just addicted i guess and i need to get on to have my daily fix of ww!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #2

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: help trouble in ww

EVERYONE is having the same problem. i hope this gets better by christmas... is you look in the fourms, you can see many many threads about this problem. you are not alone.
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #3

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

It's been happening to me, too. At first it wasn't happening until around 7:00 or 8:00pm. Then it kept creeping up earlier and earlier. Today I started getting the "please wait" message around lunch time. So much for being able to take advantage of the glitch in the charm forest.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

I am having alot of trouble - but only with 2 out of 5 accounts - and it happens sporatically

My account, and one of my son's accounts - gets the please wait and sometimes might work through it. It happens throughout the day though. Sometimes it's fine, other times it might be an hour or so before I can get on. Unfortunately, it happened yesterday during the rare in the curio shop, today during the rare and now, during the red carpet for sale in the curio shop. I just can't get on
However, on my other kids' accounts, they are able to access WW perfectly (curioshop, clubhouse, arcade, rooms, etc)?
It is not computer related because I've tried my account on every computer we own!
It is definately account related. But again, not all accounts in our household.
Any suggestions?

Last edited by webcrazy; 12-19-2008 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 12-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Multiple threads on this....it's been going on according to the Insider's Front Page, since Wednesday...I've encountered it all day and still dealing with it....GANZ IS AWARE of this
problem. They have tooooooooooooo many to contend with, in my book!
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #6

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i so thank you i looked but did not see anything about this in the forum before i posted,, not too computer savy for myself! ha! ha! lol but i really am not i hit and peck!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:58 PM   #7

WMagick5 is on a distinguished road

This really is annoying. The worst is I can't do my gardening and they'll all end up dying. Not being able to take advantage of the rares and sales in the Curio Shop is another bummer. Come to think of it the whole thing blows. My idea of a dream come true at this point is a glitch free Webkinz World. I can dream right!
WMagick5 is offline Female
Closed