Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: help! trouble with kinzpost!!!

help!!!
kinzpost is just not working 2day!
every time i try 2 send a gift, it goes 2 the sending ur gift screen then it starts showing the "please wait..." thing at the bottom then it never sends the gift so i just log out and i get back and the stuff i tried 2 send is gone! i was sending stuff 2 my brother 2day and he said he never got it.
im also havin trouble with opening things. my friend sent me something this morning and eevery time i try 2 open the box i goes 2 please wait and DOESNT STOP
webkinz world as a whole is also very very slow 2day 4 me
is this hapenin 2 ne1 else???
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Cami000
Gift Guru

Cami_000 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: help! trouble with kinzpost!!!

Yeah that happened to me and my sister. The please wait comes when webkinz is really busy. On weekends and right after school is when webkinz is the busiest. Try not to send gifts at those times. Also for opening gifts wait too. Webkinz is probably slow for a lot of people today to, so just be careful.

Cami_000
Cami_000 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

yea, i sent a gift in the gift exchange for our trade and the other person received but can't open it.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
kvh1997
Webkinz :)

kvh1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me! I got it back after a few hours though.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Ok, the only thing I could say in this situation is that you need to contact Ganz and tell them the problem. Oh, and don't use the Kinzpost until they finish repearing it =]
Old 02-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi,

I managed to KinzPost a trade today and that was successful. But then I sent some things to my son and the items are not appearing on his account, no matter how many times I log in and out.

I hope it does show by a few hours. ???

---------- commodore added 90 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

The packages I sent my son finally arrived, took about 1.5 hours, but other packages sent are also slow right now.

Last edited by commodore; 02-09-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
commodore is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #7
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

wow, i say your just going to have to wait a day or two to send anything. ganz is getting really annoying these days.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I'm wondering if they are doing that server maintenance... since they don't seem to know that Monday is the 11th not the 8th. Unless they meant Friday the 8th and that's why things are sooooooo slow today. Who knows.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
izz10995

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

try using a diferent browser. internet explorer works best and mozilla firefox doesnt work 2 well. the same thing happened 2 me but when i switched to internet explorer it worked fine.

voote 4 binky click here 4 info: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t210549.html
Old 02-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #10
divad101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait till valentines day! I wonder what the gift is going to be! I bet theres going to be a card, clothing item, food, and something else. My pet Rudy whose a pug love the cinamon hearts you r pets will to! Who collects rare items?
Closed