Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Hannah359
Gifted

Hannah359 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP Trophys

Can someone please tell me how to get trophys.Please
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
grundosrok407 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP Trophys

You have to get a really good score on a game. You have to get to the end of Polar Plunge for example.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
I secretly play

buddhaformarsha is a name known to allbuddhaformarsha is a name known to allbuddhaformarsha is a name known to all

You get trophies by getting to a certain level on games, by finishing games, or just randomly on some games. You can also get a special webkinz trophy on webkinz world's anniversary. The easiest game trophy, in my opinion, is Goobers Lab, because it's random .
buddhaformarsha is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
Hannah359
Gifted

Ok thanks.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #5
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by buddhaformarsha
You get trophies by getting to a certain level on games, by finishing games, or just randomly on some games. You can also get a special webkinz trophy on webkinz world's anniversary. The easiest game trophy, in my opinion, is Goobers Lab, because it's random .

i agree with buddhaformarshar re: goober's lab being the easiest. it is only giving on RANDOM 5 ball clusters. mostly you just get bonus kc. and the awesome pleasure of hearing goober say, "that's a BONUS!!" there is one caveat thought, it's pretty hard to repeat the trophy. i earned a trophy about 4 months ago. i play almost daily, getting to level 11 or so. and still i've only gotten one trophy.

this forum has lots of great game tips, and also elubin.com. follow the tips and that should help you get a game trophy. pick the game, and there are hints for each one. http://www.elubin.com/webkins/games_arc.asp

here is a link to trophy pictures: http://www.elubin.com/webkins/trophies.asp

currently you can only receive trophies for the following games:
goober's lab
operation gumball
candy bash
candy bash 2
bounce n' burst
polar plunge
cash cow
zacky's quest
zingoz bounce
zingoz pop gold
go go googles
visit this site for more: http://www.webkinzmom.com/category/tips-and-cheats/

if you really want a trophy and you are terrible at games, there are only three options.
1. trade at the gift exchange
2. buy virtual trading cards (~$0.68 per pack)
-after collecting all of the virtual deck cards
3. wait around until Webkinz Day on April 29, 2008
- trophies have been given out for the past TWO years, so hopefully we'll get one in 2008

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 354 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i hope this was helpful

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 719 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

hannah - did you have any luck with trophies today?

Last edited by nodoubtdaisy; 11-12-2007 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
alexisvd

lexie_lou is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get any trophy's either
Old 11-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by alexisvd
I can't get any trophy's either
which games have you tried?? some are easier to get the hang of than others. although some people are video game wizards and do well with just about any game. i'm no one of them. i will have to settle for my lonely goober's lab trophy.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
Hannah359
Gifted

Thanks that was very helpful! Rep. point for you
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #9
Gift Trainee
avanover1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: HELP Trophys

I have won 4 trophys for my daugher-- 2 cash cow trophys (you have to clear a large amount of bottles all at once), 1 goobers lab, and 1 operation gumball (this was by accident-I solved the puzzle in 2 guesses). I have been trying to win one for GoGo Googles, but still no luck. All I can say is keep playing. :husky: :rdr: :seal: (mother of a proud owner of all these webkinz!)
Old 11-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Hannah359
Thanks that was very helpful! Rep. point for you
thank you! all i can say is keep trying. i played all the games that offered trophies until i figured out that operation gumball and goober's lab were probably my best options for winning. i'm not very good at anything else...

although i did get wacky zingoz 600, but they had already retired the trophy. i took a screen shot to commemerate the day.

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by avanover1
I have won 4 trophys for my daugher-- 2 cash cow trophys (you have to clear a large amount of bottles all at once), 1 goobers lab, and 1 operation gumball (this was by accident-I solved the puzzle in 2 guesses). I have been trying to win one for GoGo Googles, but still no luck. All I can say is keep playing. :husky: :rdr: :seal: (mother of a proud owner of all these webkinz!)

i think go go googles gives the aura of being easy. i always go and try, but am lucky to spell G-O

Last edited by nodoubtdaisy; 11-12-2007 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed